Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's surprising that Redon throwing tantrum over gender. It's not like he is some middle man b/w fans and Oda. Every one reads same manga at viz website or some other website. No fan has right to lord over other fans. Lol.

The fandom is about enjoying the story together with other fans. Not to create factions and peddling agendas.
You still think the fandom is not about agendas... You're so pure man. :doffycry: Never change. :amazing:

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
In the story her introduction box refers to her as Kaido's daughter, self proclaimed Oden, not son.
Kaido still refers to yamato as "my idiot son". If people want to call yamato "he" then let them. I refer to her a she but I got no issue in people referring to her as "He" :kayneshrug:.

It is perfectly fine to use redon's summary as "source".

When someone posts something on a public (!) forum, you can cite it as source anytime you want.

As long as you then use your own words to summarize this summary, it's absolutely untouchable.

Nothing this guy can do about it (well, outside of stopping to post spoilers on a public forum of course).
%90 of these bitches , using fan art avatars as they want and edit it without asking to source , but bitching about words which u edited as u wanted . no need to honour provider or someone if it thrown into internet.. who thinks highly about himself , may stfu

It seems to me that Redon is upset that you took HIS summary and changed the pronouns around to fit your own liking rather than writing your own word for word summary of the spoiler.
Which is why I've already stated that next time I will use his summary as source (which is perfectly fine, since he posted on a public forum) and write a completely new one in my very own words, simply adressing Yamato correctly though.

The debate should be over with this, no?

If not, it's pretty clear that this was never about "he took my entire summary word by word" but rather "just call Yamato he/him you peasants"!

Status
Not open for further replies.