Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't the big deal out of the pronoun thing policing people's speech? If Redon wants to use he and you guys are giving him shit for it's literally the same bs you complain about
Redon never butted head with anyone for refering Yamato as a she but apparently he's the one forcing his agenda down everyone throat for he writing his OWN, personal summaries as he feels like.

Are you going to tell a JAPANESE how he/she should understand his own language?

Some of you are more dumber than I thought...
Him being japanese changes the fact that the VA literally didnt use gendered pronouns? Because he is japanese things mean whatever he wants them to mean? Every other person that I saw translating it insisted that she didnt use them so he shouldnt as well since he clearly can speak english and most definitely knows about the shenanigans surronding it

Which is why I've already stated that next time I will use his summary as source (which is perfectly fine, since he posted on a public forum) and write a completely new one in my very own words, simply adressing Yamato correctly though.

The debate should be over with this, no?

If not, it's pretty clear that this was never about "he took my entire summary word by word" but rather "just call Yamato he/him you peasants"!
Right, and much love and appreciation for doing something right, and not taking pressure from some mentally sick people.

Status
Not open for further replies.