Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Getting back on topic, does this confirms that Ulti, Page 1 and Maria are all fakes? Kaido doesnt seem as protective of them as he is with Yamato, hell Maria even has her own harem while Yamato cant even have friends
I mean he clearly cares about Jack when he protected him from the Sulong Dukes. Its not like he doesn't care about them. He's simply trying to break Yamato's will and make her submit to him, in vain for the past 20 years. And she's particularly important to him because, in his mind, she's the person who should be inheriting Kaido's legacy since she's a fellow Oni and his child.

A

Akagaminoproduction

So much downplay.... for all these fake Yamato stans....
I remember three days how yamato was worst addition in wano for these people.... now these people are using her for their agenda....
I didn't wanted to get into any chapter discussion till I complete my Rocks story but man the fucking downplay...
I am yamato fan right from the moment of her flashback and will always back her.....

But I am yet to see a perma scar on Kaido..... Zoro> Yamato > Luffy....:endthis::endthis:

I mean he clearly cares about Jack when he protected him from the Sulong Dukes. Its not like he doesn't care about them. He's simply trying to break Yamato's will and make her submit to him, in vain for the past 20 years. And she's particularly important to him because, in his mind, she's the person who should be inheriting Kaido's legacy since she's a fellow Oni and his child.
He is protective of Jack in a "dont kill my subordinate" way, while Yamato seems like those pampered royal children that have even their marriege decided for them and cant mix with plebeians

Because that I said, neither Larry or Redon are the problem here, it is Oda and his team who bring up this mess and now we have the shitshow around the world.
things are very simple....yamato is a woman by gender.....she wants to be like Oden and calls herself "he" because Oden is a "he".....Kaido refers Yamato as "he" because shogun shouldn't be "she"....

Bottomline: Yamato is a "she" scientifically but she emulates Oden who happens to be "he"............

People are making unnecessary complications...

Status
Not open for further replies.