Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read spoilers since Thriller bark, providers did change over the course of years( many times) , but now we have too many of them and nobody post same fricking context to the chapter early on
Real source always comes from japan but problems happens when it's get translated to other languages
Say all you want but mangapanda was the best but they got lazy
:myman:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Aight, desperate times are calling for desperate measures…I swore to myself and my family that I would never bring this up again, but we’re coming apart at the seams and I’m afraid this could spell the total destruction of WG if it isn’t stopped, so please unite as one against a common enemy (me) and let’s save our precious forum from imploding into itself with this:

His crediting Redon for providing the summary, not every single fucking WORD.

It‘s not like Dirtylarry is distorting the CONTENT of Redon‘s summary. Just the fucking pronouns of a certain Character..
No....that is not the issue...he can post his own version......but when you edit his post and give credit to him it sounds disrespectful and implies the original one doesn't know what he is talking about...

this is same as "correcting your grammar" in forum posts, comments etc.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
One admin threatens a user bec of a Robin hood who is a thief basically said he wont share what he stole with poors if someone changes things on what he stole. nobody gives a shit about gender when we witness color of people.. Management says they dont support illegality but threaten people to get illegal info from a thief..
Nope not even close.

The only thing Redon is worried about is people sharing the stuff that he didn't write and then claiming that the source is Redon. Which is absolutely a fair reason. It's his writeup and his reputation at the end of the day. Not yours. And the management wants to respect his wishes.

i haven't been paying attention.. so you're saying he's contradicted himself by providing spoilers of his own interpretation and then claiming its directly from redon?
he plans on paraphrasing and providing an alternative for people having who go nuts everytime they see" he" in redon's summary for yamato.....
but he also wants to say its from redon
redon says he's not ok with that. so basically provide that alternative and keep his name out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.