Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

Why tho?
Does everyone have to be a swordsman/-woman now?
We already yave Zoro and Brook that's enough
Because she wants to be Oden and like the Samurai

she just never got the chance to learn, because Kaido was the one that trained her

Pretty sure she might ask to be trained as a swordsman after being free from Kaido

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Lance probably so hurt reading this comments he never thought a day will come where he gets slander so much :suresure:but he bought it on himself
Hmm. Providers have been hyping mid ass chapters for months if not years and you wonder why people will jump on him from time to time?

Lol.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
No. That doesn't really add up. No one sold fake summaries of Redon. DirtyLarry explicitly said, that Redon uses the false pronunciation on purpose despite Oda clearly said which pronouns are correct, pointing out that he changed the pronouns in his summary. It's not a misquote when you specifically point out that you changed the pronouns in the text.

And that's the point. Ain't nobody is changing important parts of the translations, but just changing the pronoun to the one intended by the author, which isn't even part of the translation and does not change the perception of the spoilers in any way. The content of the summary will in no way be corrupted.
Yeah, I guess Redon wants his summary to refer Yamato using male pronouns for some reason idk. But it is his writeup and it is his reputation on the line since multiple other forums/websites look at WG's spoiler threads for spoilers so I kinda understand what he's talking about. To each his own though, idrc as long as we get the summaries early.

Status
Not open for further replies.