Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
"An oni (鬼 (おに)) is a kind of yōkai, demon, orc, ogre, or troll in Japanese folklore. They are typically portrayed as hulking figures with one or more horns growing out of their heads. Stereotypically, they are conceived of as red, blue, or white-colored, wearing loincloths of tiger pelt, and carrying iron kanabō clubs.

They are popular characters in Japanese art, literature, and theater,[1] and appear as stock villains in the well-known fairytales of Momotarō (Peach Boy), Issun-bōshi, and Kobutori Jīsan."

I am finished:josad::ronalugh::crazwhat:

Shanks is the new Aizen XD

But more seriously I think its less complicated than that. Shanks placed a "bet" on Luffy (his arm), that he would accomplish the thing Roger wanted to do (PK; Luffy's secret dream). That part is clear I think, and makes sense. What isn't clear is if Shanks wants Luffy to reach the same solution as Roger's crew did to clearly fight back against the WG. That's an AFTER Laugh Tale goal. What is his motivation? Goals? He didn't go to Laugh Tale. He doesn't know the secrets of the void century/WG anymore than Luffy does, aka he doesn't know what the WG did and why they need to be taken out.

But someone like Rayleigh gets hunted for years, while Shanks is welcomed secretly with the Gorosei. If Shanks wanted Luffy to succeed in taking down the WG and becoming PK, you'd think he wouldn't be meeting with them

But maybe he does, and his goal is far different from even that.
100% agree

We need the Act 3 to end asap. I want to know more about what is happening outside Wano!

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
"An oni (鬼 (おに)) is a kind of yōkai, demon, orc, ogre, or troll in Japanese folklore. They are typically portrayed as hulking figures with one or more horns growing out of their heads. Stereotypically, they are conceived of as red, blue, or white-colored, wearing loincloths of tiger pelt, and carrying iron kanabō clubs.

They are popular characters in Japanese art, literature, and theater,[1] and appear as stock villains in the well-known fairytales of Momotarō (Peach Boy), Issun-bōshi, and Kobutori Jīsan."

I am finished:josad::ronalugh::crazwhat:
Zoro was called the oni slayer in the VC:myman:

People say zoro gets the girls where as sanji who wants doesn't get any...
Here the number of girls that actually they have... not someone's headcannon ships​
Zoro - Hiyori [Only if she actually like him cause idk she just slept with him and she is Orian of Shogun so idk if we can really say she actually like zoro or something.. so
zoro = 0 girls
Sanji - Viola, Pudding & Cosette.

I want Yamato to join but at the same time i know she's not joining because she has coc and sanji doesn't
So far
Rocks pirates had 4 COC users. Himself, whitebeard, Linlin and Kaido.

Whitebeard pirates had 3. Himself, Oden and Ace.

Roger pirates had 3. Himself, Rayleigh and Oden

Linlin and Kaido have 2 CoC users. While Shanks has 1 CoC users.

So in order for the strawhats to be the strongest pirate crew. The strawhats will etheir match Rocks or surpass him with 5 CoC users.

So far
Rocks pirates had 4 COC users. Himself, whitebeard, Linlin and Kaido.

Whitebeard pirates had 3. Himself, Oden and Ace.

Roger pirates had 3. Himself, Rayleigh and Oden

Linlin and Kaidohave 2 CoC users. While Shanks has 1 CoC users.

So in order for the strawhats to be the strongest pirate crew. The strawhats will etheir match Rocks or surpass him with 5 CoC users.
Exactly there were so many conq. in the top tier crews and people have problem in even 3 conq. in our crew...
Post automatically merged:

Kiku intrestes zoro... zoro knew it all along

Status
Not open for further replies.