Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't get me wrong, I love Teach, I just don't see him has this grand emotional final antagonist. The most epic? The most entertaining? For sure. I just think this manga begins and ends with Shanks, hence why he's featured in every volume ToC with Luffy and his crew. Plus I feel like this is where Zoro would fight Mihawk, considering his relationship to Shanks. Usopp meeting and surpassing his father just sounds like endgame material rather than Van Auger imo.

Idk, we'll certainly see how it goes!
You're one rational Yonko fan, it's difficult to find one these days.

H

humanbeing

YUDE-RON speculates that the pheasant is Hiyori and at this point, given Momo is already on the roof and the Ame no Habakiri is still nowhere to be found plus we know someone healed the scabbards I'm leaning more towards her than Marco. Marco is pretty exhausted atm so him fighting Kaido is unlikely imo but I could seem him flying up to the roof to heal Luffy ^^. Hope not though, as I would rather Luffy beats Kaido in his current state.
it would not make any sense She didn't seem that strong neither Zoro nor Sanji and the others comments on her being strong. more than she someone who needs help and Zoro and Sanji who have observation haki deem her someone who needs help. so i cannot see her being the peasant. Oda could have made her strong. but i think it is a lost chance.

Don't get me wrong, I love Teach, I just don't see him has this grand emotional final antagonist. The most epic? The most entertaining? For sure. I just think this manga begins and ends with Shanks, hence why he's featured in every volume ToC with Luffy and his crew. Plus I feel like this is where Zoro would fight Mihawk, considering his relationship to Shanks. Usopp meeting and surpassing his father just sounds like endgame material rather than Van Auger imo.

Idk, we'll certainly see how it goes!
Pretty interesting perspective :kawak:

Status
Not open for further replies.