rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Normal kaido is tanking a double nambed combo from Luffy in G4 + Adcoc of Yamato and he comes out without any trouble.
You guys are salty as fuck cuz even a combo attack didnt do anything to Kaido,
Look how serious is Luffy. This is hilarious bad. Zoro did way more damaged to an hybrid Kaido. By the way, prepare a lot more salt because 1 dragon will be gone, and the only character in Onigashima to achieve that is Zoro Shimotzuki the fated Oni exterminator
:milaugh:
This is a "combo" attack like Sanji/Pound vs. Oven was a combo attack.

“I’m gonna be the pirate king”
Yeah I like Luffy, but sometimes Oda choises are cringe as fuck. As a reader, we get that Luffy want to be Pirate King, but there was absoulutly no need for Luffy to state that when a few chapter ago he said that again. In Onigashima we heard that maybe 5 times....that to much. I d prefer that Luffy entrance would be more effective on Kaido but even a combo attack to a normal Kaido (not hybrid) had 0 fuking effect. Killer with his supersonic attack was more effective than this 2.

Yeah I like Luffy, but sometimes Oda choises are cringe as fuck. As a reader, we get that Luffy want to be Pirate King, but there was absoulutly no need for Luffy to state that when a few chapter ago he said that again. In Onigashima we heard that maybe 5 times....that to much. I d prefer that Luffy entrance would be more effective on Kaido but even a combo attack to a normal Kaido (not hybrid) had 0 fuking effect. Killer with his supersonic attack was more effective than this 2.
If you notice, Luffy always said it everytime he meet Kaido, and he knew Kaido was pissed about it...

Boring chapter.
Even with adv CoC it's still not enough to really damage kaido, same case for yamato, luffy is looking really pathetic right now ngl, he really needs to work on his durability.

Again kaido has a serious lack of aggressiveness and bloodlust, it's like watching a wwe match.

Big mom vs kid and law seems to be going nowhere, despite all the commotion around big mom's CoC last chapter, everyone looks fine.

The oni lore was nice.

This is a "combo" attack like Sanji/Pound vs. Oven was a combo attack.

Nop, This is an attack in which 2 player used named attack and using power above 99% of the player in Onigashima and yet Kaido came out easly without any what over pain. People are downplaying as hell Zoro because he is fighting a first commander, but during the rooftop fight, he in fact the only to have dealt a significant lasting damage to an hybrid and dragon form. Let not talk in which state was Zoro because that is a scarry feat for a so call right hand man.

Not a chapter that covered much ground, but an entertaining one. Most interesting thing was Kaido and Yamato’s talk- is he literally an Oni, a different species, or speaking metaphoricall? I think literally, and I think all the other horned humans we’ve seen might be oni as well. Maybe Kaido and Moria are the same race? That panel of him where he loses his temper and starts beating down on Yamato with a demon face was very effective.

Yamato, her Gaara ice shield is clever. And the more we get of her past the more Strawhat it is- “you’re alone, nobody loves you, you can only rule people, never be friends with them, the people of Wano will never accept you, you will never leave this island, you will be Shogun”- you can count on every single thing Kaido says to her to turn out false. What’ll be interesting is how Luffy reacts now when Kaido starts saying all this stuff to her, this should be her big joining moment.

Momo’s mad dash was fun, Luffy’s endless abuse of an eight year old for being a coward will never stop being entertaining, even if he‘s twenty eight in body. I did like him manning up and opening his eyes when he learned that Kaido was in front of him.

So, that’s a volume ender. Next ten chapters will be for finishing the other fights except for maybe Big Mom. Depends on how much focus the non-Strawhat fights get whether she fits in or not
Exactly

Status
Not open for further replies.