rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

humanbeing

Are you really gonna do it now? King is not a dragon bro. Kaidou and Momo are dragons. They literally said in this chapter that there can't be 2 dragons in the world. Are you really saying that a Petranodon is a Western Dragon?
King is not a dragon -> his DF family
Luffy is not a monkey-> his last name
Yamato is not a dog-> his DF family
and Momo was not born form a peach either -> he has a peach dragon color
Oda doesn't things 1 to 1 equally he always twists things
like he did with admirals
Akainu and Kuzan were never a dog or pheasant but their epithets or attacks
Post automatically merged:

It's just a coincidence bro trust me I swear. Of alllll the numbers that can be given, it's just that Kaidou is number 944, no coincidence here :josad:
swear all you want Oda cannot predict every thing he will do. if he did he will not be a human but a good

those numbers theories are really bullshit. :D Oda cannot predict every thing and plan it that well since he changes it many times. he cannot plan that and Kaido's vivre card number? Vivre cards are something new since last year and Oda can never predict what Kaido's number is gonna be.
Explain to me why Oda would choose the numer 0944 for Kaidos vivre card then? Just for shit and giggles? Like ''it's just a prank bro''?
Why would he reffer to the number on the gravestone on which zoro is sitting, if it doesn't make any sense? You seem to be ignorant if you ask me.

King is not a dragon -> his DF family
Luffy is not a monkey-> his last name
Yamato is not a dog-> his DF family
and Momo was not born form a peach either -> he has a peach dragon color
Oda doesn't things 1 to 1 equally he always twists things
like he did with admirals
Akainu and Kuzan were never a dog or pheasant but their epithets or attacks
Post automatically merged:

swear all you want Oda cannot predict every thing he will do. if he did he will not be a human but a good
Then Kaidou is a fish, not a dragon

H

humanbeing

Explain to me why Oda would choose the numer 0944 for Kaidos vivre card then? Just for shit and giggles? Like ''it's just a prank bro''?
Why would he reffer to the number on the gravestone on which zoro is sitting, if it doesn't make any sense? You seem to be ignorant if you ask me.
it is just a number of the introdcution Luffy was introduced first he has the number 1 , Zoro has number 2 , etc till Kaido has number 944

H

humanbeing

:suresure: me: throwing a paper at you
you: ''it was just coincidence''
me: ...
then what does 20. December means? it is just a death date that was written down.
i can only laugh how some fans always change their theories everytime something new happens . first it was Zoro killing Kaido in chapter 944 now it is Kaidos Vivre card number. and at the time Oda drew the chapter 784 the vivre cards were not even planned yet. also Oda had no idea about publishing them.

Status
Not open for further replies.