rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Boring chapter.
Even with adv CoC it's still not enough to really damage kaido, same case for yamato, luffy is looking really pathetic right now ngl, he really needs to work on his durability.

Again kaido has a serious lack of aggressiveness and bloodlust, it's like watching a wwe match.

Big mom vs kid and law seems to be going nowhere, despite all the commotion around big mom's CoC last chapter, everyone looks fine.

The oni lore was nice.
yeah Oda is absolutely embarrassing Kaido‘s Attacking Power... The unfortunate destiny, that Kaido is an Antagonist otherwise Oda would make Kaido‘s AP into the asspulls, Oda dows when Kaido is getting attacked..

Zoro fans and their insecurities never get old. Every single post is them just coping cuz they can’t handle other characters looking better than their favorite character. Instead they have to edit images just make themselves feel better. :whitepress:
I'm new here and I realized that as well. Why the fuck do they need to do that? Oda gives Zoro more cool moments than the rest of the SH (except Luffy) combined . Isn't that enough? I wish Oda would treat Zoro like he treats Sanji for ONE arc to show these mofos real pain.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Y’all seen the Haki Leaks this chapter? Crazy
@Shisui_038 @Hades @Kromage911

Jet Culverin felt like a more precise attack idk
Also, I just realized now Snakeman is a combination of G2 and G4 :milaugh::steef:
Snakeman >>>> Boundman lookwise but it lacks ap. KKG >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> King Cobra and it ain't close
Do you realise the last time Luffy used KKG in a fight was against Doflamingo. Either the attack drains too much haki or it is extremely op. He saved Kat and Cracked from getting pasted and now he is hiding it against Kaido. I am honestly tired:josad:

Snakeman >>>> Boundman lookwise but it lacks ap. KKG >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> King Cobra and it ain't close
Do you realise the last time Luffy used KKG in a fight was against Doflamingo. Either the attack drains too much haki or it is extremely op. He saved Kat and Cracked from getting pasted and now he is hiding it against Kaido. I am honestly tired:josad:
That would mean Kata have dog shit durability lol
Weakest yc1 indeed

It's quite comforting knowing that zoro is stronger than top 4 scabbards combined, and all of that without ryou.

Also ACoC does not deal internal destruction otherwise ulti's head should be marshmallow after yamato TB but it didn't.

For now ACoC is about the level of tatsumaki, a recoverable cut that made kaido cough blood.

We all know that zoro specializes in CoA, so it makes sense that his armament is stronger or as strong as ACoC.

Some dumb individuals would argue that asura is weaker than ACoC because it didn't knock kaido down, well even pre-udon luffy gear 4 could do it and we saw how unaffective it was. Also we had top 4 scabbards combined attack that made kaido faint for a moment but kaido himself said it's shallow and weak to even reopen his old scar, yet on the other hand kaido said that asura is powerful enough to make a permanent scar.

Everyone is scared of zoro, because when he learns advanced haki, he will automatically stand out as the strongest fighter in the alliance, even oda realized that and give zoro a sword that literally nobody in wano can use without suffering severe consequences, which is by the way the worst plot device in the series.

Ans let's not forget, not even 2 yonko combined can oneshot zoro.

Oda might've saved KKG to intertwine with Advanced CoC
He might obliterate Onigashima in the process
:fujilaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.