rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this raid going along so smoothly is a red herring for something unexpected happening that really makes it seem like all hopes lost. Imo I think it'll be a bit similar to what happened in Thriller Bark, like how easily the SHs took out the zombie generals to later fighting Moria and Oars. I think all the beast pirates will be taken care of and Kaido and Big Mom will be the only ones remaining.

Now with how they'll deal with them, idc about how Big Mom's handled but I think it'll play out like this:

1) Luffy puts Kaido on the brink but Kaido comes out on top and then the SHs hold back Kaido and Kaido beats them all until finally Luffy does what he says he'll do or...

2) Luffy thinks he beats Kaido and Kaido does what he did to Oden and blindsides Luffy and it looks like all hopes lost. Luffy will be out just like he was out in Thriller Bark after the Kuma bomb and this is where ZKK comes in.

this is what happened when we see Luffy vs Kaido on panel last time and rest of the time fight was off paneled....and current Luffy has more stamina than last time.....so this panel was "foreshadow" of whatever happened this chapter....that panel in 1026 represents that Luffy is on that playing field....you people try to find so called "logic" only for the characters you hate...for your favorites, you don't give a shit about it....:cantseeme:
Currently there's no SH character that I like or care...few years ago it was Luffy, who was mine fav SH. Also idk why you can't understand difference between small clash and clash that split the heavens

Oda did dirty to jack . Im not beast pirate fan. But jack get so many of L since his first introduction . Furthermore, the way how inu end the fight looks really retarded.

Hopefully sanji and zoro fight will not end that quick. I want both of them push until their limit and show the 2Years worth of training .

That was not small clash though.
It was! Like do you know the distance between sky and earth? To reach clouds you need fly above 11.500 meters in the sky on airplane. Now that Luffy vs Kaido clash made sky split...which means that for that clash to be strong enough to made whole island shake. No, not just whole island but the sea too in long damn distance. Also if Luffy was close to that power, even one hour ago everything in distance if 5 km should be send flying. But it didn'! That the point! KKG in Dressrosa it seems was weaker than base Luffy haki punch! That's why this all is just another bullshit.

I'm gonna be brutally honest - you know me for that:

In terms of actual writing this was a laughably bad chapter. So many things didn't make any kind of sense (I'm not even talking about random power-growths only).

The decision to basically off-panel Jack and Perospero was just confusing af. What was even the purpose of those two idiots?

Build them up for God knows how long and then just off-panel them? What kind of writing decision is that.

Now having said that, if you leave your brain at home before reading the chapter it's actually a nice read.

You all have to simply accept OP for what it is - a very basic shonen manga.

It's much closer to something like Pacific Rim than any Shakespearian drama.

If you treat it like that you won't get mad at all those very questionable writing decisions anymore.
With all honesty, yes. This was kind of a bad decision to off-panel those two fights especially when they were built up for quite awhile. Jack was mistreated and even though was named one of Kaido’s top men a *calamity he was off paneled which kind of sucks. Oda did state he has been having a hard time paneling fights these days so I do understand why he is doing this again. (Did so in WCI as well). Too bad though I wouldn’t say this chapter blows it just lacks the depth we were all used to.

Just start reading the manga itself and stop writing your fairy tales.

Anti-Zoro tards are seriously mentally unable to process things.

Manga literally makes two characters say that he blocked it/took it.

Deniers: Lololo headcanon. Pathetic people.
Explain why Zolo is teleported by Law along with the others

Only with elementary level reading comprehension or delusional will say that Law didn’t save Zolo

Jack could've have been OP version of Yammy Llargo. The whole berserk, rage empowerment theme suits him perfectly.

Loda
Yammy is shit character with shit design and iirc already portrayed as Ulquiorra's bitch since day one. He is like Nappa to Ulquiorra's Vegetta.

Jack is different. He has more potential (that is wasted), feels more threatening than Yammy, and has better design.

Status
Not open for further replies.