Status
Not open for further replies.
If her entire purpose wasn't to conveniently get around fodder, I wouldn't mind the Tama focus. But she's just a big ball of plot. Nothing else.

God. When this chapter drops I'm deadass counting all the panels of Inu v. Jack. If there's more than like, 10 I'll be impressed.

We're gonna go to the live floor in 4 chapters and King'll be dead and Zoro will be huffing and slightly bloody.
Going by this zoro gonna wash king in no time
Sorry tac

Blown away by what? LOL

Zoro already proven his superior AP and endurance.
:zosleepy:
Yeah, his AP is so strong that king didnt felt a shit after zoro’s sneak attack him

yeah, and his endurance is so strong that he been saved by law, become a mummy gag, need senzu bean, and need protection from tristan and miyagi.

:suresure:

before comparing him to luffy, u better compared him with yamato cuz she using ACOC attack that zoro didnt have.

remember kaido said, only the STRONGEST use acoc, zoro didnt
:steef:

If you can't comprehend the fact that shonen manga is written for teenage boys and caters to them I don't know what to tell you. Either you're being blatantly ignorant, or you're some nutjob.

What's star wars have to do with this lmao. Does including an irrelevant analog make you right somehow? Lmao. Putting in random analogs to support your nonexistent argument doesn't make you right.

Ask yourself, why do you think the main character is the embodiment of the best qualities of a child to Oda? Luffys an idiot, he's blunt, he's honest to a fault, etc... All these are characteristics of a kid. Luffy literally screams he wants to be pirate King every chapter. This things a weekly story written to be catered to teenage boys.

Why do you think Oda states he did not want Luffy to appear older as he was afraid his appearance would cause readers to distance themselves from the story?

Add to the fact this being written for a specific demographic doesn't automatically make it bad, unless you expect the story to suddenly change it's entire story to cater to what you expect a good story is. The fact that it caters to it's audience so well is a testament to Oda's work.

It's like if I went to a class about classical literature and got upset that everyone dies in a Shakespearean play, got upset about their long monologues and soliloquies.

Add to the fact that you weren't even part of the conversation to begin with, but I guess me telling that other guy the reason for the sulong dukes not defeating Jack in Zou was explained as not a fault in their individual strengths but a number of reasons, like their feud, like the full moon not being out. All he did was complain about obvious set up because he expected more from a character within the story only because he over rated Jack. But yes, come in with your nerd boner and argue something completely irrelevant.
Whether or not a story caters to teenage boys or not has no bearing on whether or not it’s good. All of pre time skip catered to teenage boys, but it was good.

I don’t come to One Piece expecting deep themes or complex characters, but I still expect the story to be presented in a way that doesn’t disappoint its readers and properly fulfills the promises it makes.

Jack going down like this is disappointing and greatly diminishes the quality of this arc, and if this arc continues to disappoint with its anatagonists (the F6, Perospero, Jack - who else will disappoint? Queen and King? Big Mom and Kaido?) it will definitely diminish the quality of the story as a whole.

People get confused and they think that good writing is something intellectual and ivory tower-eque, when it’s literally just tied to enjoyability of the story.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yeah because apparently Neko and Inu feuding over Oden's death is a bullshit reason for why they couldn't defeat Jack, as well as there being no full moon.

Wow much bullshit. Follow along with the story, it's not hard. It's made for teenage boys.
There is no fucking excuse for WB and Dukes never allying to save Wano earlier. That prophecy is a bullshit made up for kiddos.

Healthy WB and his fleet + Dukes army would take over Wano.

Yeah, his AP is so strong that king didnt felt a shit after zoro’s sneak attack him

yeah, and his endurance is so strong that he been saved by law, become a mummy gag, need senzu bean, and need protection from tristan and miyagi.

before comparing him to luffy, u better compared him with yamato cuz she using ACOC attack that zoro didnt have.

His AP is soo strong it put a massive scar in Kaido's chest. Unlike Luffy who cant seem to do any damage at all.

His endurance is soo much higher than Luffy's that not only he tanked the strongest atack in the verse and taking massive damage, but didnt faint after doing soo, unlike Luffy who faints 3-4 times every damn arc. Even fuckign Apoo made him KOed for a couple of secs.

A fact that they always seem to forget. Zoro was at his best when using Asura whether they like to admit it or not. Yet these are the same people who like to claim Zoro can 1 shot Kaido in good condition when he struggles to hurt King. :gokulaugh:

There is no fucking excuse for WB and Dukes never allying to save Wano earlier. That prophecy is a bullshit made up for kiddos.

Healthy WB and his fleet + Dukes army would take over Wano.
WB pirates never got full info on the condition of wano. They might have had hints but that might have been too late when they got full knowledge. Inu and neko must have really believed the 20 year prophecy so they didn’t ask WB for help as it was not time

Status
Not open for further replies.