Status
Not open for further replies.
People that say luffy spliting the sky with kaido Dont make sense or are Very dumb or eat crap for lunch.

Compare THIS luffy that IS 100% now and that can even be using G4 coating coc. With that luffy that was already fucked when discover the secret for coating in base.....nonsense.

And momo as a big Dragon making kaido scream?? What about i?

RAIZO DID IT. Doente mean NOTHING for kaido.

He said he's ending OP in five years 3 consecutive years in a row. The final arc will last longer than anything the series has done because that's now 99% of epics end or struggle to end. Next arc isn't even the final arc either.

The writing doesn't back anything. They are missing the final Road Poneglyph. There are 2 more Yonko. There is at least 3 islands they need to visit. And there is a huge final war. Not to mention the 200+ characters that need their relevance and storylines addressed.
Enel return chapters
Crocodile Return Chapters
Rob Lucci/Luffy meet up again chapter
Elbaf Arc
New Characters Oda can always introduce

It’s not about being wrong or not. Power level wise if Jack falls now it makes sense. The guy took on so many things since the beginning of the war. But story wise if Jack doesn’t show a lot this chapter yeah it’s wrong.

Just look at Queen and King fight, how long it will take, how focused it is on them, their abilities hybrid etc and it’s not finished at all. Here Jack barely pulled out his hybrid in front of us, has no named move, no real special attacks etc etc. It’s a let down for a calamity to fall like that.
On that i agree with you.

But the Marjory here is Just saying It dosent make sense .

Oda is splitting 3 major fights in this single chapter, as well as that skysplitting that will definately be a double spread.
So I give Jack and Pero fights at best 5 pages EACH
Damn :josad:
Pages? Lol its probably just 1-2 panels showing each of them of sulong getting fucked up, then panels showing them going back and them one shotting Jack and peros. Overall I give it 2 pages:suresure:

lets see, I rate mihawk below shanks but above aokiji and kizaru.
It is not about power level, it is about Oda.

I think Mihawk will be taken out and narration will be: He fought against strong marines for 7 days, the enemies used canons, bullets, fire, etc. Mihawk killed all of them, but he was exhausted and someone stronger came in and finished/captured him.

This is what I am afraid of. I hope Mihawk dont get this treatment and actually show what he is capable of in a 1v1 fight.

Nothing crazy here.

WCI Luffy = YC1
Post-WCI Luffy = Low Top Tier (added FS) -> 5th Emperor
Ch1000 Luffy = Mid Top Tier (added aCoA/Kaido compared him to Shanks/Oden/WB)
ACoC Luffy = Highest Top Tier (added aCoC)

Every new powerup sent him up a level.
Not buying this BS of being low top tier just with FS. The gap between YCs and top tiers is massive. Luffy now Should be close to becoming a mid top tier. He hasn’t mastered AdvCoC yet, he hasn’t unlocked awakening yet, his G4 is still lacking with stamina and haki which should be fixed before becoming PK lvl. Tho I’m curious if you think he is the highest top tier now then is he gonna be a god by the time he does what I mentioned above? Does BB or anyone have chance to push Luffy beyond low to mid diff?

Not a scratch, no perma scar, but yeah, he could kill him, because you said so 🤫
No, is manga facts.

Look for yourself. That is not a serious Mihawk but a Mihawk that was toying with him.

Mihawk was the only person to drop the entire war that Luffy tried to evade and did not fight because he could send him too strong. He had no problem facing three admirals together.

For some strange reason Mihawks not allowed to be strong by some fans so they completely overlooked or ignored all facts about him.

It is not about power level, it is about Oda.

I think Mihawk will be taken out and narration will be: He fought against strong marines for 7 days, the enemies used canons, bullets, fire, etc. Mihawk killed all of them, but he was exhausted and someone stronger came in and finished/captured him.

This is what I am afraid of. I hope Mihawk dont get this treatment and actually show what he is capable of in a 1v1 fight.
Not going to happen. He won't be defeated until he faces Zoro. That's the reason we still haven't seen him use a single name attack or be serious once in a manga.

Not buying this BS of being low top tier just with FS. The gap between YCs and top tiers is massive. Luffy now Should be close to becoming a mid top tier. He hasn’t mastered AdvCoC yet, he hasn’t unlocked awakening yet, his G4 is still lacking with stamina and haki which should be fixed before becoming PK lvl. Tho I’m curious if you think he is the highest top tier now then is he gonna be a god by the time he does what I mentioned above? Does BB or anyone have chance to push Luffy beyond low to mid diff?
Well, you should buy it. That's what "5th Emperor" is. He surpassed all the Commanders, and his bounty being above Marco/King/Katakuri shows just that. 1.5 billion = Low Top Tier.

I agree that the gap between Yonkos and YC1s is big. 5th Emperor meant he was 33% of the way there, aCoA meant he was 66% of the way there, and then aCoC meant he was 99%-100% of the way there.

Status
Not open for further replies.