Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if we go by the manga that don't seem to be the case .
But then again i guess when mihawk said he was serious at marine ford some would say he was not .
You can see for yourself he was not serious. He just wanted to test Luffy and you realize what made Luffy so strong. His ability to gather allies quickly.
No, is manga facts.

Look for yourself. That is not a serious Mihawk but a Mihawk that was toying with him.

Mihawk was the only person to drop the entire war that Luffy tried to evade and did not fight because he could send him too strong. He had no problem facing three admirals together.

For some strange reason Mihawks not allowed to be strong by some fans so they completely overlooked or ignored all facts about him.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
On that i agree with you.

But the Marjory here is Just saying It dosent make sense .
Power wise I think it’s a bit rushed, maybe Jack should have been able to take a little bit more. But we can’t forget that he was jumped by two enraged sulong dukes and was dusted. And Queen and King are stronger than Jack, and not just by a shade. So Jack losing against Suling Duke was bond to happen so why not. But I wanted that to be quite longer and for Jack to clash equally with him in that form for some time etc.

It’s wayyy to fast.

Yamato did nothing to kaido and said it's the end last chapter.

Zoro with a broken body gave a permanent gift to Kaido.

Zoro >>> Yamato, deal with it :)
you better hope that she doesn't join the SH because she gonna fall behind sanji and jimbei :suresure:

The truth gonna hurt :josad:
She's not falling behind people who don't have CoC.

There's a reason she held Kaido off for 30 minutes when Jinbei has to go all out to beat a nobody

No, is manga facts.

Look for yourself. That is not a serious Mihawk but a Mihawk that was toying with him.

Mihawk was the only person to drop the entire war that Luffy tried to evade and did not fight because he could send him too strong. He had no problem facing three admirals together.

For some strange reason Mihawks not allowed to be strong by some fans so they completely overlooked or ignored all facts about him.
Kill, damage, take an arm, or nothing happened. I dont believe in narration, and dont follow the hype. Why should I wait 10 years to see a character fighting? If you hype the character, take some time, and then bring his main fight after 10 chapters, fuck 10 chapters, according to OP standards, bring that character's main 1v1 fight after 100 chapters! But, have we seen that fight? It has been 15+ years for that hype. It is about time all of you hop out of this hype train and demand for results and 1v1 fights.

Last edited:
Well, you should buy it. That's what "5th Emperor" is. He surpassed all the Commanders, and his bounty being above Marco/King/Katakuri shows just that. 1.5 billion = Low Top Tier.

I agree that the gap between Yonkos and YC1s is big. 5th Emperor meant he was 33% of the way there, aCoA meant he was 66% of the way there, and then aCoC meant he was 99%-100% of the way there.
We all know Morgan has his way to make the news big. At that point Luffy was a one shot for base Kaido a top tier if you remember. How embarrassing it’s for a low top tier to get one shotted by another top tier. These top tiers won’t one shot each other and that’s for sure. And can you touch on the last part of my post? If he is the highest and strongest top tier where does the story and Luffy as well go in power when he still got more to unlock and improve?

What a trash chapter

Reasons why its trash

1: Momo hurting Kaido -.- bruh, how is Momo able to hurt Kaido but Luffy Pre Ryou couldn't :seriously::seriously::seriously:

2: Luffy somehow using CoC to split the sky, it took 2 weeks for Luffy to master Ryou, yet its taking him less than 1 hour to master and use it after seeing it once against Kaido :whitepress::whitepress::whitepress:Luffy got them Broly genes

3: And the worst part, WTF JACK, come on man just win 1 battle dude :crazwhat:

Not going to happen. He won't be defeated until he faces Zoro. That's the reason we still haven't seen him use a single name attack or be serious once in a manga.
That is great, lets wait.
The end villain will be an alien, so all of these people will fight against that villain. I am saying this, because I know Oda wont show a clear difference in strength. He will use comparisons so that fans keep on guessing who is stronger.
Dont mind me, I am just sick of waiting 😂

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Power wise I think it’s a bit rushed, maybe Jack should have been able to take a little bit more. But we can’t forget that he was jumped by two enraged sulong dukes and was dusted. And Queen and King are stronger than Jack, and not just by a shade. So Jack losing against Suling Duke was bond to happen so why not. But I wanted that to be quite longer and for Jack to clash equally with him in that form for some time etc.

It’s wayyy to fast.
Jack's done nothing in the manga. It's pretty trash to include him at all if you won't have Jack do something.

It’s wayyy to fast.
Yeah im 100% with you. And we Saw what carrot did in WCI as a sulong, and she was 1. Jack took an army of sulongs and defeats them, and then the 2 dukes. And then Inu, but i agree with you. Should be more time for It.

Status
Not open for further replies.