Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing crazy here.

WCI Luffy = YC1
Post-WCI Luffy = Low Top Tier (added FS) -> 5th Emperor
Ch1000 Luffy = Mid Top Tier (added aCoA/Kaido compared him to Shanks/Oden/WB)
ACoC Luffy = Highest Top Tier (added aCoC)

Every new powerup sent him up a level.
DR/WCI luffy : Top YC level
FS Luffy : Inbetweener/Low Top
Ryuo Luffy : Low top tier
AdCoC Luffy : solid top tier

He's not High top tier or highest top tier yet

The guy scream in pain when got some stabs , this guy scream in pain when he his head hit into the ground .
Yeah i think a huge ass dragon with teeth the size of people could hurt his fodder from and make him scream like so much other things .
Yet doesn't feel a guillotine trying to cut off his head.

Luffy had a flashback where Rayleigh is teaching him the understanding of FS

So now by Luffy watching Kaido Coat CoC for 10 seconds he is all the sudden able to learn it. I understand the writing to connecting the concept of CoA master to now CoC master which Luffy 1010 base mode is far more powerful than his G4 mode. To me not good writing and as a patreon and like many others on here I will continue to air my grievances
Luffy was able to learn gear 2 movement from watching CP9 do it and master it in few hours or maybe even right away since it took use a while for him to see it .
For haki and CoC this is something he has been learning about for 2 years and get better in battle .
Him getting hit with Kaido club again was the final hint so it really not that different from him learning other stuff .

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I mean didnt kaido also scream when he got stabbed by the scabbards lol. This means nothing, and honestly this shouldnt even be that suprising considering that momo looks like an exact copy of the dragon lol. He doesnt know any attack so decided to bite. This aint that hard to figure out
:milaugh:
People these days don't complain because they have a reason to; they search for reasons because they just wanna complain no matter what.

Not buying this BS of being low top tier just with FS. The gap between YCs and top tiers is massive. Luffy now Should be close to becoming a mid top tier. He hasn’t mastered AdvCoC yet, he hasn’t unlocked awakening yet, his G4 is still lacking with stamina and haki which should be fixed before becoming PK lvl. Tho I’m curious if you think he is the highest top tier now then is he gonna be a god by the time he does what I mentioned above? Does BB or anyone have chance to push Luffy beyond low to mid diff?
Nope
The gap between Kaido/BM and YCs is big not all top tiers
And Kaido couldn't no diff Luffy when he uses fs

Luffy would push Fuji to high diff with just fs or ryuou but vs kaido it won't matter much
You guys just started claiming all top tiers could do what Kaido/BM can do to YCs or Luffy but the truth is that they can't
2 Admirals struggled to beat 4 dudes as much kaido did beat 9 dudes by himself

I mean i think its time for jack to just stay down

Jacks only thing of note is his durability and thats what prob got him into the allstars in the first place. And hes still 28 lol. Give hin time to grow lol. He will be the next captain

Status
Not open for further replies.