Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny thing is I was going to make a thread that Oda is consistent with PowerLevels but I cannot understand this one with Luffy I'm at a loss @Master OF Haki has a lot of point in their favour right now :kayneshrug:
If Luffy used G4 for this feat, there is no inconsistency here.
We know that a bit serious Kaido = Base Luffy with Adv CoC.
Now we will have a serious Kaido = Boundman Luffy with AdvCoC.

Adv CoC was a great boost in Luffy's AP. He was punching harder in Base with it than in Boundman with only Adv CoA. That's a huge leap.

Luffy and Zoro were equal in strength pre TS. That tells us a crewmen never being stronger than his captain doesn't apply to those two.

At the beginning of the war Zoro was stronger. The rooftop battle made that clear. That's why Luffy relied on Zoro's help throughout the battle.
Equal pre-TS? So thats why Zoro said about Enel pre-TS stomping his feet at Zoro's face "how can he be this strong?" While lightning-speed Enel said about Luffy's attack "too fast?" even after attacking Luffy with sharp weapon which is Luffy's weakness?

Zoro stronger at rooftop? Is that why Kaidou didnt even need to touch him directly with his club for Zoro's bones to be broken by receiving a fraction of Kaidou's direct attack for 1 sec? Is that why Zoro tried to act cool and cut Boro Breath which had absolutely no effect due to Luffy's guts and haki covering his body?

Yes, the truth hurts. But it's ok because thanks to Zoro protecting, saving and carrying him, Luffy is now stronger.
And thanks to luffy punching kaido, law can take the already defeated zoro downstairs and eat senzu beans. Thanks to luffy interference, zoro now can fight an enemy that on his level, who is kaido’s lapdog

Status
Not open for further replies.