Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what I was expecting with Inu/Neko vs Jack/Perospero in the first place

SHs used to get 2-3 chapters for their 1v1 fights but barely got 1 chapter in this arc, so for side characters it's gonna be a few panels.

I want King vs Zoro and Queen vs Sanji to be at least 2 chapters tho.

Barely 10-20% full power? Just because you’re half dead in one piece does not mean your attacks are any less effective, especially to that extent. Don’t apply real life logic here, that’s his finishing move, and you only do you’re strongest moves when you’re at that state anyways. If anything being half dead is a pu. Luffy could not have beaten almost all of his major oppnents without getting his willpower and adrenaline boosted throughout the fight.
1. Oda already made it clear that Zoro's health affects his combat abilities both offensive and defensive. Stop skipping panels and pages.

2. Don't ever compare the condom to the Grandmaster.:kata:

You see, that's your imagination, it's what you think happened vs what actually happened. I can do the same with "Luffy splitting the sky thing too" but that's an imagination as well. So then what? My imagination vs your imagination? We just completely disregard the actual story?

What pisses me off, is that I have to explain this to you even though you know this already but you're still trying to dismiss it because your own delusion is sweeter than the truth.

When we first met Zoro he was starving because of the deal that he made with Helmeppo, then in Wano we see Zoro's father also starving and still having enough strength to stay conscious and fight. Even if Zoro was (and let's pretend for a second) hungry, it still wouldn't be enough to put him down, not even fucking close. Plus, we saw Zoro eating the poisonous food, Zoro had been eating it for awhile even before Luffy arrived to Wano, and we also saw that the poison had no impact on Zoro cuz his body is that strong, Oda specifically had Zoro and Luffy eating poisonous food just to show how tough they are.

It never did any damage to Kizaru, and you know it, you know it but you're still bringing it up.

Again, if you can explain the above with your imagination then I can explain this with my own, but it doesn't make right though!
:suresure:

I already knew we were going to end up here lmao lets agree to disagree I 100% don't disagree with what your saying but we'll be going back and forth for awhile, the argument imagination vs imagination is a good point though - I blame Oda for this since he leaves a lot of things in the air but yeah I do hear you though.

Zoro could have sky spilt moment with Mihawk if he fights him
So hold on that
:gokulaugh:
King will have CoC clash with zoro
Zoro will kill kaido
Zoro will split the sky with Mihawk

He won't have these feats
Where in the manga does it say Mihawk and Shanks fight (which according to the strongest man in the world shook the grand line) took place when they were kids ?
Took place between 24-12 years ago
Shanks wasn't even in his prime or near it

who was the guy who said that if Momo hurts Kaido he will stop reading One Piece?
The fight barely started and Momo was the first to hurt him immediately Lol
Wait for more to come hhhhhh

you guys and your power levels can just throw it all into trash.. Oda never cared about power levels… not even pre-timeskip… never did, never will
Lets hijack the thread then, how's the update about that short vid of Megan Taylor was it fit to your taste good sir? Because it's totally my taste especially what she said about loosen something up :suresure:

who was the guy who said that if Momo hurts Kaido he will stop reading One Piece?
The fight barely started and Momo was the first to hurt him immediately Lol
Wait for more to come hhhhhh

you guys and your power levels can just throw it all into trash.. Oda never cared about power levels… not even pre-timeskip… never did, never will
Dude, I'm telling you, there's a reason as to why Zoro trained Momo his swordsmanship, there's a reason why Momo refused to use Ameno Habakiri from the beginning. The Japanese theory suggests that Momo is going to cut Kaido by using Ameno Habakiri with Oden's "spirit/haki," and that Momo's attack will widen the other side of Kaido's scar.

Status
Not open for further replies.