Status
Not open for further replies.
Drake uses this raid to weaken both sides -> the Marines show up and use the new "thing" SSG invented -> the age of the Yonko’s is over.
Teach a PK candidate, Shanks the guardian or a snitch and the Marines and the WG have now the absolute power -> Dragon makes his move -> endgame begins

T

Tyronejenkins

Thank you!!!!!!! Been telling people this. This story is coming to a close very soon. Oda is gonna powerup coby seriously. Only the new generation of pirates, marines and revolutionaries matter!!!!!
Agree except the revolutionaries, most likely the leading revolutionaries will remain as before because we haven't really seen much of them especially dragon

I been telling people to not expect anyone but Kaido to have awakening. That shit has been Villain of the arc power up for most of the post TS
I can see maybe king having it but yeah it made no sense for a lot of people to have it .
When only 2 people have had it since the time skip are the arc main Villains .

Lol relax he just showed up with a axe then neko went sulong and he went quiet after that lol
Lol you do realize that Perospero was able to hold his own against one of the strongest minks and Scabbard who was in Sulong form, and was very close on defeating Neko when he lost his Sulong form.

For someone who imo isn't anywhere near Jack's level, that really is impressive.

@Paperchampion23 @playa4321 How is this the attack that beats Jack? Ulti got pierced by Big Mom’s Maser Cannon and could still fight afterwords, but Jack, who should have much more endurance, goes down to being stabbed through the abdomen
Oda and power scaling are well reknown for being opposite poles at times.:josad: And all due coming up with plots that look good enough, graceful enough to him, a blatant sacrifice.

*Everybody expected that*

Orochi isn't dying without his head being but by Ame no Habakiri. Probably by Hiyori as she said earlier that she wished to kill him. He just has 1 head left now if the count is right.
I do not care if his return was expected or not. Orochi is an unentertaining waste of panel time that results in things I would actually like to see getting partly or entirely off screened.

The prospect of watching Orochi get dicked on yet again (for the third time no less) by a character that has all the presence of a dull ornament while fights like the Dukes vs Jack get little to no attention is about as entertaining a notion as watching paint dry on a cold day.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Jack, the Drought.
The first 1B mark bounty berry revealed in the story.
A freaking boss that fought for days.
A monstrous Calamity, that was said to have been HANDPICKED by Kaido due to his strenght.
The one who IMMEDIATELY went to the roof to assist his captain with a squad assembled.
The monster who took down several Sulong Minks and still managed to recover.
The Calamity with a kickass centaur-like hybrid.
This man.
Got his fights offscreened and then one shot.

RIP Jack. You got the title off "unluckiest mammoth" ever. surpassing this little guy.

@Paperchampion23 @playa4321 How is this the attack that beats Jack? Ulti got pierced by Big Mom’s Maser Cannon and could still fight afterwords, but Jack, who should have much more endurance, goes down to being stabbed through the abdomen
Don't ask me I don't care, it is Oda, he himself don't know it how to end things. Dude evolve more and more to Mashima(at least Mashima not offscreen battles).
At this point the asking is useless, Jack go down and we need to accept it. Whatever reason Oda has I don't really care anymore, the whole raid is a fiasco.

Lol you do realize that Perospero was able to hold his own against one of the strongest minks and Scabbard who was in Sulong form, and was very close on defeating Neko when he lost his Sulong form.

For someone who imo isn't anywhere near Jack's level, that really is impressive.
I guess that proves he was stronger than we thought. After this fight he is at or near YC level.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Na Big Mom and Luffy will be settled in Elbaf most likely. She's probably taking a poneglyph with her
This! Oda specifically had her ask Kaido where his road ponegliph might be... she'll most likely find it and leave thus forcing the crew to go after her for a final confrontation between her and Luffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.