Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda off screened jack and peros??????!!!

lol only the strawhats are getting full fights
Can you imagine the bullshit
We never saw an ultimate attack from jack or peros 😭😭

my God, sorry but this is the worse war arc I have ever seen in all my anime years, I mean even fairy tail had villians to give you the scare even tho we know how it would end, naruto had good villians and we’re respect, bleach too

nah, I’m sad we put so much expectations into this arc cause oda been hyping it up now look at

unexpected flash backs, oden rubbish, and yet we still don’t know kaidos backstory and orochi is still alive

man, I give up this arc cause I know if it’s a non strawhats fight, it’s gonna be trash

Doesn't mean Asura = CoC. That sentence is vaguely formulated. I think it was rather the fact Zoro went all out with the intent to finish Kaido, that he boosted it with CoC. But once mastered, he will be able to infuse other attacks too.
i mean thats factual that regardless of his condition he did go all out.. its wasn't just a last ditch effort but a last ditch all out effort true.. ( Rob Lucci KO moment for example.. internally wrecked Luffy going all out with the gattling)

but you see how they formulate the passage, The overwhelming demonic aura that he summoned paired with the fact that enma pulls zoro's haki and seeing how they use the panel when he activated ashura is as if they are saying he imbued that overwhelming aura into the blade (huge jumps ik but i forgot to add a "?" in my previous message after that assumption)

but when you compare it with the moment he imbued enma for dragon blaze the sketch scheme was different for the haki being imbued and BM and Kaido were more concerned about the odd of haki.. which if it was Coc they would have called it out..

All in all ig we can come down to a logical assumption that there is a connect between.. Ashura and what Zoro imbued enma with in that state... and eenma draws zoro's haki consistently, then when zoro was in Ashura mode it drew something different.. and that may be it

Case opened. Show Don Le Fishe one W Jack has w/o the poision gas? There's nothing, only L's and insults from King, Queen and Crydo
And no, rooftop doesn't count he had a small army with him to defend against the Minks (who can only use Sulong for several minutes before they spent, he only manage to endure beating because this the only thing he good for)
Why shouldI? You are the one who said that he only have 1b because of mostly he is warmonger, then you should be the one to provide proof that WG gave him that bounty because of that.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I really heard the definition that "attacking from behind" = "cheap shot".

So if I'm fighting someone, and I intentionally turn my back on them, or they simply put me down, and attack me, they are doing a "cheap shot".
And here I thought a "cheap shot" was:
1: an act of deliberate roughness against a defenseless opponent especially in a contact sport. "taking cheap shots at the quarterback"
2: a critical statement that takes unfair advantage of a known weakness of the target

I didn't know One Piece fights had rules like Hajime no Ippo. Fancy that. Characters are in a middle of a life and death fight, but Kaido can't attack poor Zoro that went down due to his injuries. No fair. Bad Kaido. No cookies for him.

I love this place.
I always get to learn new and funny concepts that make no sense at all just to try and make Zoro look better than he actually did.
:ihaha:

Chapter starts in the “Flower Capital”, there people are enjoying the festival. Tenguyama asks Toko if she is having a good time, she says yes while she eats a candy. We see a little flashback of the moment when Tama leaves Wanokuni with Speed in a boat towards Onigashima. Tama tells Tenguyama that she has to go help, although she doesn't know if she will return. Speed says she will protect Tama. Back to the present, Tenguyama wonders if Tama is safe.
What a waste of panels.
Momonosuke remembers Kaidou's assault at Kuri's castle after Oden's death and how Kaidou attacked his mother.
Flashback Piece:lusalty:
We also see the reactions of some characters like Tama, Nami or Franky.
Reaction Piece:gonope:
Inuarashi: "What were you saying...!?"

Nekomamushi: "Where is your luck now...?"

Inuarashi and Nekomamushi: "“Oden Ittoryu ”(Oden's One Sword Style)"

Nekomamushi: "“Nikoneko Bam” (Smiling Cat Strike - 猫笑衝突 (ネコニコバーン))"

Inuarashi: "“Inu-spire” (Dog Powerful Cutting Arrow - 犬斬威矢 (イヌスパ イヤー))"

Nekomamushi throws a powerful swipe at Perospero, shattering part of his hat and breaking his candy arm. Inuarashi attacks with his sword-leg like a spear, breaking Jack's belt and piercing his stomach.

Perospero, the eldest child of the Big Mom Pirates, has been defeated. “Jack the Drought”, the All-Star of the Beast Pirates, has been defeated.
Rip Jack: 28 september 2015 - 27 september 2021 Most anticlimactic ending in manga history. Poor bastard didn't even get full fight chapter

Where is Yamato doing now? She won't fight Big Mom too, right? :whitepress:

And what have Law and Kid been doing during the past 10 chapters? I don't care about them but Big Mom is at full health while Kaido fought and got harmed by countless fighters :josad:
Tell me he won't be defeated off panel like Jack, we need to see him in Elbaf :josad:
I don't want to see Big Mom face in Elbar for a third arc back to back. This is not Big Mom Saga lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.