Status
Not open for further replies.
You're just cherry picking at this point, that is not how power scaling works or ever has lol
There is no formular to powerscaling since that doesn't even exist in Oda's book lol.
You can't compare Luffy "taking" Kaido's club with his skull to Law blocking it with a sword. With that logic Kinemon is far above Luffy since he was not out after a CoC infused Club strike of Kaido.

Queen literally stated that he didn't even feel Sanji's named attack while he admitted that Marco's shockwave hurt him. Why are you ignoring that panel.

Base Sanji did as much to Queen as chopper did.
Sanji’s base still did more to Queen than he did to P1 showing that he had growth lol. Not only can he make Dinos bleed with base kicks now….he did to one of the strongest dinos. And dont ignore the headliner growth as well. Onigashma Sanji aint anywhere close to DR Sanji.

Marco helped Chopper with his first hit. After that all he did was nothing.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Well then we would need to factor that Jack also got treatment. Yes they fought sulong for an equal amount of time but we must note that Jack + gifters were fighting Inu long before Neko and Peros started.
Everything you've said is true which is why I am saying Jack is in a worse condition. They're both injured, they both got treated, and Jack actually got to rest longer. Yet, he needed gifters to fight pre-pre Sulong Inu when Base Jack is supposed to be slightly superior to a full-powered Inu with both legs. Jack used hybrid as well as help from Gifters to fight a nerfed Inu, but he still couldn't completely dominate the fight which goes to show how much he's hindered.

I don't agree that Jack is much stronger than Peros. Especially when we consider his performance.
I don't see how that conclusion can be drawn given factors like;
> Inu and Jack fighting long before Neko and Peros
> Peros being in better shape than Jack
That's not the reason why I am saying Jack is much stronger. Jack defeated Shishilian and 3 other Mink lead performers along with a number of other Sulong Minks. Meanwhile, Pero almost lost to Wanda and Carrot both of whom are weaker than Inu's and Neko's top 3 guards.

Yh cause Sanji vs Queen started first. Queen isnt going back to base like that lol.
But King is still fighting Zoro off screen in his base form. Why isn't he at least in his zoan form then? Queen didn't wait long until he went to his hybrid against Sanji. Why isn't the same thing happening with king then?

Status
Not open for further replies.