rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And how many fucks did Kaido give since then? Did he ever reference the scar? The wound? Did he ever ask where Zoro is?

He is interested in Luffy
Mr. Gomu Gomu and what? :gokulaugh:

Ok if this sounds logical to you. He is doing better now, but let's wait before judging.

And Kaido can't too casually bring up Zoro while he is fighting someone else, he needs to stay focused on his opponent. That's obvious and straightforward.

The difference between Zoro and Sanji is big ergo Zoro fought 2 Yonko.

Second King and Queen powerlevel you cant use just a fuking bounty to analize their power. You got a chapter dedicate to Queen now wait for a chapter dedicate to King then you can fuking judge what both can do.

You think that Queen is above Katakuri just because his bounty :suresure::gonope::gonope:

Just stop this nonsense.

Sanji is his own character and has nothing to do with Zoro, enjoy this goofy fight (more than 10years Sanji fan were waiting for a 1 vs 1 fight) Oda didnt give a dam fight for Sanji in all Whole Cake island. So dont criticise fans but Oda for giving such poor content for Sanji fan.
No I don’t think just bounties matter for strength. But they are also indicators of strength. Why would Marco say: it’s not easy to hold of 2 fighters with over 1 billion bounty. But there is a reason why the difference in bounty between jack and queen is quite big and between queen and king it’s not.

We had last chapter dedicated to king and Zoro.

What is really amazing is that of all characters who are involved in the current events, Sanji is the first person to show "awakening" of his abilities, and the funny thing is that he doesn't even have devil fruit.

:steef::finally::stealthblack::noo::amazing:

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Mr. Gomu Gomu and what? :gokulaugh:

Ok if this sounds logical to you. He is doing better now, but let's wait before judging.

And Kaido can't too casually bring up Zoro while he is fighting someone else, he needs to stay focused on his opponent. That's obvious and straightforward.
Excuses galore

Kaido doesnt give a shit about Zoro despite all Zoro did. Yet he wabts Luffy over and over

@rerere @Lukegranders @Pantheos

This is how guys who don’t have body’s like Kaido or Big Moms would look after a Punk Vice
Someone still arguing on which level are Zoro and Sanji?

That is Sanji after 2 second of squisying by Queen (a clown goofy character that was used as a punching bag by Big Mom and Chopper)

Around 14 chapters ago, this is what was necessary to do a similar damage to Zoro. (the strongest attack in One Piece)

After that no magic power heal Zoro, but he still protected Luffy from hybrid Kaido, and follow up by Asura. Not only that if Law would have follow the plan, Big Mom was gone.

God luck with the ZvS clownfiesta :milaugh:.

Last edited:
I hope we get more but If not at least the whole chapter
We have five minutes.
Beast Pirates will make an exit and CP0 will come forth as next major hurdle. Hence the reason why most of the SHs are still fresh excluding Nico Robin, but she is also seen fighting in this chapter.

Tfw when you go back to check up on your postings and realize that that one long comment you typed had a lot of hidden errors in it, despite being edited, twice..:lawsigh:, And then you realize you can't edit it again because the reply is no longer open...:lawsigh:, Man i hate when i do that, it's semi-embarrassing, although i know that everyone on WG has good enough comprehension skills to decipher these faulty words, crazy people for sure, but educated, mostly :kata:.

Status
Not open for further replies.