rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt if the exoeskeleton is completely awakened, or if it stills in the Awakening process, so he awakened the super tough body, but still being dragged down while fighting because the ongoing process his body is having.

I wonder if there will be an increase to AP or speed other than durability. It looks like Sanji wont use the Raid Suit anyway

A lot of people seem to be under the impression that the Sanji situation contradicts the themes of WCI. I don't think thats the case.

To me the thematic commentary has simply evolved. Oda is just adding something new to the conversation.

Before in WCI it was emphasizing the kindness he got from his mother and why that was important. Now him proving to still have his father's modifications inside of him is Oda telling us that this is also important to his character.

That Sanji must accept and embrace both sides of himself. What he got from his mother and what he got from his father in order to be complete. That yes kindness is important and sometimes more important than being tough but sometimes kindness alone isn't enough. It was wrong for his father the force Sanji to be as tough as steel. He should have been allowed to grow into it naturally. Because being both kind and being as tough as steel are both necessary.

This is the two halves of who Sanji is coming together.

I always said to have faith because (unfortunately) Jack was not prioritized by Oda. I had thought he would have given him a bigger fight with Jinbe or Yamato, increasing his relevancy, but it never happened.

However with Queen and King they are fighting Sanji and Zoro so it makes sense they get way more focus. Now the real question is if Oda resolves this in 1029 or not? If it continues in 1029, does he allow Queen to survive beyond it? Next chapter is super important to that idea imo
I think Queen and King get defeated in chapters 1032 and 1033, as a reference to Zoro and Sanji’s bounties

It would be a shame when Queen kicks the bucket. He is probably the character who has utilized his devil fruit the most in the series, at least in the Zoan class. As for Sanji, I have always felt that he would not don the raid suit again, and this chapter essentially solidifies that belief. The purpose of the raid suit is more or less served: Awakening Sanji's Lineage Factor.

Lee getting my posts deleted in his copium crying thread, scared of being exposed because he doesn't like entire Larines are going to be soloed by SH Crew after their power-ups, Luffy solos 2 Ladmirals, while Lolo + Sanji solos 2 Ladmirals, he keeps crying for their power-ups, while previously he was allowed to spread unconfirmed spoilers in the previous thread and even insult us with childish name-callings but his posts doesn't get deleted... :goyea: Worstgen working hard for protecting Lee the Admiral wanker, who spread fake spoilers and insult people.

Let's see if mods will allow me to expose Lee's lying bullshits again;
Direct Confirmation that the World Government does not want Kaido to lose, and thus allows the Yonko to exist when the Admirals could easily defeat them.
It’s okay Shiroyru, they teach you how to read in toddler school so I’m sure you’ll learn soon. In the meantime, let me post what currently appears to you to be indecipherable heiroglyphics:
CP0's boss: “But I still can't imagine Kaidou losing...!!"
Mysterious character: "Good.”
If you waited a little more before spreading unconfirmed spoilers and insulting us in the spoilers thread, you could see the truth admiral wanker, and you wouldn't be exposed as a liar and you wouldn't be humiliated again by me. :goyea:

Do you see ''Good'' in this conversation? :vistalaugh:

CP0 literally admits Yonko Kaido is invincible from their point of view, if the miracle happens and Kaido loses, they will try to invade Wano. You on the otherhand keep spreading unconfirmed spoilers and cry in your copium threads.

We also learned that Larines don't have the men nor Courage to send their men against the Wano Samurai;

While the World Government has other forces that can do what Larines can't do;

What was I saying? The thing that Gorousei said; ''JUST THE OUTWARD FACE'' = LARINES.

Shiki vs. Roger pirates; Shiki uses all of his Fleet and army, superior numbers

Shiki vs. Entire Larines; Shiki says they are garbage and solos entire Larines without bringing his army and fleet. :gokulaugh:

They are insignificant, like Shiki said, they are garbage,

And entire Larines will be soloed by 1 Yonko easily, or SH Pirates, you don't need alliances to defeat them, maybe to defeat entire Government, but Larines are just outward face, not the real face.

It's here guys, you can see how I exposed that liar Lee again, you can see it before the mods delete my post to protect Lee.

Extra Bonus for Lee;

:vistalaugh:

@qwe @Shiroyru @Tejas @Red Admiral @DiedrichKira @Jailer @Seraphoenix @MonsterKaido @Luffy is the mc @Bullet @Hanzo hattori @Chaves @King of the world @Big D. Kaios @Guiding_Thunder @WesMidnight etc etc

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Lee getting my posts deleted in his copium crying thread, scared of being exposed because he doesn't like entire Larines are going to be soloed by SH Crew after their power-ups, Luffy solos 2 Ladmirals, while Lolo + Sanji solos 2 Ladmirals, he keeps crying for their power-ups, while previously he was allowed to spread unconfirmed spoilers in the previous thread and even insult us with childish name-callings but his posts doesn't get deleted... :goyea: Worstgen working hard for protecting Lee the Admiral wanker, who spread fake spoilers and insult people.

Let's see if mods will allow me to expose Lee's lying bullshits again;

If you waited a little more before spreading unconfirmed spoilers and insulting us in the spoilers thread, you could see the truth admiral wanker, and you wouldn't be exposed as a liar and you wouldn't be humiliated again by me. :goyea:

Do you see ''Good'' in this conversation? :vistalaugh:

CP0 literally admits Yonko Kaido is invincible from their point of view, if the miracle happens and Kaido loses, they will try to invade Wano. You on the otherhand keep spreading unconfirmed spoilers and cry in your copium threads.

We also learned that Larines don't have the men nor Courage to send their men against the Wano Samurai;

While the World Government has other forces that can do what Larines can't do;

What was I saying? The thing that Gorousei said; ''JUST THE OUTWARD FACE'' = LARINES.

Shiki vs. Roger pirates; Shiki uses all of his Fleet and army, superior numbers

Shiki vs. Entire Larines; Shiki says they are garbage and solos entire Larines without bringing his army and fleet. :gokulaugh:

They are insignificant, like Shiki said, they are garbage,

And entire Larines will be soloed by 1 Yonko easily, or SH Pirates, you don't need alliances to defeat them, maybe to defeat entire Government, but Larines are just outward face, not the real face.

It's here guys, you can see how I exposed that liar Lee again, you can see it before the mods delete my post to protect Lee.

Extra Bonus for Lee;

:vistalaugh:

@qwe @Shiroyru @Tejas @Red Admiral @DiedrichKira @Jailer @Seraphoenix @MonsterKaido @Luffy is the mc @Bullet @Hanzo hattori @Chaves @King of the world @Big D. Kaios @Guiding_Thunder @WesMidnight etc etc
This kid is so obsessed with me he puts up 1,000 word responses and detailed picture analyses to my posts that don’t even mention him
:gokulaugh:

No one asked for your opinion. Gtfo.

Whe Oda is not goofing and stakes are serious Zoro performed better. Sorry.
Excluding doflamingo, tell me when did Sanji perform badly?? And even against doflamingo he didn’t perform badly, dofy is someone law couldn’t defeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.