rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmfao Sanji is like a mini Jozu (durability), Marco (regen) , and Shiryu (invisibility, though not sure if he's going to be using that) combined. All he needs is more potent attacks and you can wrap it up, he's gonna clear the Yonkou commander range in no time if this keeps up.
Don't forget flame with Ace

:cheers:

Lmfao Sanji is like a mini Jozu (durability), Marco (regen) , and Shiryu (invisibility, though not sure if he's going to be using that) combined. All he needs is more potent attacks and you can wrap it up, he's gonna clear the Yonkou commander range in no time if this keeps up.
Dude who used to shit on Vinsmokes ^

That along with overall mobility and observation especially if he unlocks an advanced form of it sanji's gonna be a bitch to actually damage
That on top of also having heat/fire abilities sanji more than makes up for the fact he doesn't use half his body to fight with

Mini King, and possibiliy a Mini Katakuri if he gets a CoO powerup. But yh I agree he needs a AP boost.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
No, you're a fucking lame hypocrite. He literally stated he had the same power and before that they saved his ass with those powers.

Neg diff with RS on. That's reality my dude get used to it. Sanji is a member of the main cast, any ability is gonna be amplified on him compared to one arc borderline filler characters like the Vinsmokes.

Neg diff with RS on. That's reality my dude get used to it. Sanji is a member of the main cast, any ability is gonna be amplified on him compared to one arc borderline filler characters like the Vinsmokes.
Yeah he blew himself up. Look at the steam coming from him. No hint of Katakuri bending his skin like Queen.

Katakuri "neg diffed" Luffy at the start. You want to bitch about that too? Not even Jinbe could touch him.

This is also the reality.

He speed blitzed Pero and made him his bitch, a dude that was ~ Jack.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Yeah he blew himself up. Look at the steam coming from him. No hint of Katakuri bending his skin like Queen.

Katakuri "neg diffed" Luffy at the start. You want to bitch about that too? Not even Jinbe could touch him.

This is also the reality.

He speed blitzed Pero and made him his bitch, a dude that was ~ Jack.
Peros isn't equal to Jack stop being retarded he was gonna lose to fucking carrot and Wanda

Reddit still shits on the Vinesmokes. People there think the clown known as Oven is above Ichiji and Judge
Dude there were people in the comment section saying they were weaker than Chopper... Like dead serious, all because they disliked them.

Like I get it... You dislike a character. But be rational about where they stand power wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.