Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1028 Spoiler Summaries and Images

Status
Not open for further replies.
more from 5ch

あんまり重要そうじゃないんで端折ったけどサンジの攻撃もある
悪魔風脚“塾焼(ビアン・キュイ)”
“グリルショット”
クイーンの腹にハンバークの切れ目みたいなのが一コマだけ刻まれる
I know it doesn't sound very important, so I left it off, but there's also Sanji's attack.
Sanji uses his attack "Diable Jambe - Bien Cuit: Grill Shot" with which it burns Queen's stomach.

from @Bango🍅 who got this from Redon

Last edited:
タイトルはブラキオ蛇ウルス

CP0の仮面被ってたやつにルッチが電話
世界政府加盟と言うより世界政府の支配下におくと言ってるので強制支配ぽい

クイーンはカクのパスタマシーン思い出して貰いたい
あの感じで4足歩行になって、尻尾から頭までのラインだけがヘビ状に抜け出てきて胴体と分離
蛇の締め付けで圧死を狙う、離してほしけりゃスーツを使えと

さらに胴体には音声認識の必殺砲弾があると説明
その説明で音声認識し自爆
サンジ脱出するも骨折状態、だが痛くない
次のページで骨折も治る

Source: 5ch
Title: Brachio Snake-saurus
The Cp0 dude with a tear in his mask gets a call from Rob Lucci
As opposed to having Wano join as one of the allied nations of the WG, the WG intend to forcefully put Wano under it's control
With Queen, I want y'all to think back to Kaku's pasta machine
Kinda like Kaku, he can walk on all his four limbs and taking the form of a snake he separates from his torso with his head and tail intact.
He wraps himself around Sanji with the intent to strangle him to death and then tells Sanji that he'd stop strangling him if he wore his suit
He also mentions that he has a sure-kill cannon that can can fire from his torso via voice control
According to the explanation, he can activate his torso via voice control and it'd self-destruct
Sanji manages to wriggle his way out somehow and comes out of it with several bone fractures but it doesn't hurt
On the next page his bones are healed
Q: 回復力すごい上に痛覚もなくなるのか
いよいよ化け物だな
Q: オートリジェネに痛覚もなくなるとかやばいやろ

A (Leaker): ごめん、読み間違えてた
痛いけど動けるだった
最後に刀で切られるのも切り傷はなく、打撃ダメージの「いて」(すごい小さい吹き出し)

Source: 5ch
Q: In addition to his insane regen, does he also not feel pain? Coz damn, dude is slowly becoming a monster
Q: In addition to automatic regen, if he's also not able to feel pain, that is pretty insane~!

A: (Leaker): Sorry, I misread it
Seems like it hurt but he was able to move
On the last panel when he got slashed, there was no cut/injury on his body, kinda like he was struck by a blunt attack and there was a very small "ouch" speech bubble right after it

*edited

Last edited:
あとカラー情報も追加しとく
ゲーム(スマブラ)をするナミとウソップ
ルフィ ケン
ゾロ リンク
サンジ イカ
チョッパー 不明
ロビン デビル化してるけど詳細不明
フランキー マリオ
ブルック メタナイト
になってる

@Lance_Dragonite @ivaannom
Colour spread info

Nami and Usopp are playing Super Smash Bros

Luffy is Ken
Zoro is Link
Sanji is Inkling
Chopper Unknown
Robin is in demon form but details unknown
Franky is Mario
Brook is Metal Knight

Colour spread info

Nami and Usopp are playing Super Smash Bros

Luffy is Ken
Zoro is Link
Sanji is Inkling
Chopper Unknown
Robin is in demon form but details unknown
Franky is Mario
Brook is Metal Knight
Franky and Brook references are wrong, and Jinbe appears too :)

- Franky is Donkey Kong.
- Brook is dressed with a suit and cape, he also wears a crown.
- Jinbe is Mario from the Super Mario saga (instead of the “M” he wears a “J” on his cap and jumpsuit).
Post automatically merged:

Chopper looks like a monkey (maybe is another character from Donkey Kong saga) and Robin looks like Morrigan from Darkstalkers saga.

Last edited:
Full summary, thanks to redon from Arlong Park Forums.

Chapter 1,028: "Brachiojaurus" (in Japanese “ブラキオ蛇ウルス” that means “Brachio Snake”).

Color Spread is dedicated to videogames with the sentence “This is your STORY”. In the front we can see Nami and Usopp playing like streamers (with headphones and special glasses). In the background we have a videogame screen, the game they are playing is similar to Super Smash Bros. game. The remaining 8 members of the Straw Hat Pirates represent video game characters.

- Luffy: Ken from the Street Fighter saga (with his fists and hair on fire).
- Zoro: Link from The Legend of Zelda saga.
- Sanji: Inkling from Splatoon saga (not 100% sure).
- Chopper: It seems that he is dressed like a monkey (maybe it's related with Donkey Kong).
- Robin: Morrigan from the Darkstalkers saga.
- Franky: Donkey Kong (Chopper may be related with him, not sure).
- Brook: He is dressed with a suit and cape, he also wears a crown (I can't identify the videogame he belongs to).
- Jinbe: Mario from the Super Mario saga (instead of the “M” he wears a “J” on his cap and jumpsuit).

Chapter starts in the “guest room” of Onigashima's castle. There we see that the CP0 members have received a call by Den Den Mushi from a certain person. CP0's boss reports the appearance of another dragon and assumes that it must be related with the fruit that Vegapunk created.

CP0's boss: "“Straw Hat Luffy” was with that dragon
so there is no doubt that this new dragon is Kaidou's enemy."

Mysterious character: "Never mind, both sides are pirates anyway."

CP0's boss gets a little upset.

CP0's boss: "Why did you call for?"

Mysterious character: "We have new orders from “above”.
In the unlikely case that Kaidou loses this war...
the government will move in and will turn Wanokuni into a country under the direct control of the World Government!!
Some ships are heading to Wanokuni... How is the chance of Kaidou's losing?"

As the mysterious character says this, we see that several ships are in the sea near to Wanokuni (where the rocks and giant carps are). Although we cannot see the front of the ships, they don't look like Marine ships (probably all are ships sent by the World Government).

Then we see the CP0's board. The situation has gone from 30,000 members on Kaidou's side Vs. 5,400 members on samurai's side to 12,000 members on Kaidou's side Vs. 8,000 members on samurai's side.

CP0's boss: "This battle has turned into something more interesting than I expected.
But I still can't imagine Kaidou losing...!!"

Mysterious character: "Good.
I will wait for future reports...
There is another order."

We finally discover who is the mysterious person in the other side of the line. He is Rob Lucci, he's in a room with Kaku and Stussy (Kaku is sleeping sitting on a chair). Lucci keeps talking.

Rob Lucci: "The crew member of the Straw Hat Pirates...
Nico Robin!!
She must be caught!!!
It doesn't matter what the result of the battle is.
The existence of that woman will be the “key” for the pirates."

As Lucci says this we see that Robin has already woken up and is fighting alongside Brook as they run through Onigashima's castle.

CP0: "Understood..."

Cut to the lower area of Onigashima Island, only 5 minutes until the island reaches the “Flower Capital”. Monosuke (who is now alone) keeps trying to create big “Flame Clouds” but he's only capable of creating small “Flame Clouds”. He is very nervous and desperate.

We see that Yamato (in his hybrid form) is climbing up to the island ground. In a little flashback we see Yamato told Momonosuke that he was going up to the castle to take care of the bombs. In case Momonosuke fails, without the bombs the damage would be considerably reduced.

When Yamato reaches the top he transforms into his animal form and runs towards the castle. Some of the Heart Pirates look at him shocked.

Cut to the “Live Floor” in Onigashima's castle, Queen (in his hybrid form) and Sanji keep fighting. Quen attacks Sanji with a new attack called “Brypan” (Coming Wind Fist - 風来拳 (ブライパン)) with which he strikes with his claws and attacks with his sword at the same time. Sanji parries and dodges the attacks the best he can.

Queen gets angry and hits Sanji who crashes into some rocks.

Queen: "Get it out!!
The “Germa 66” battle suit!!"

Sanji: "...!!"

Chopper: "Sanji!!"

Queen: "You used it when you fought King right!?
The battle suit!!
I saw that it made you disappeared!! Is that Judge's scientific power!?"

Sanji gets up without paying any attention to Queen, he still thinks to himself that he really feels something is off with his body.

Sanji: "Stop talking about others' family without knowing their private situations!!!
I don't even consider Germa my family!!
I'm not going to wear the suit, especially if that's what you want!!"

Queen gets tired and shoots his “Black Coffee” attack. Sanji jumps and dodges it, then attacks Queen with his “Diable Jambe - Bien Cuit: Grill Shot” which burns Queen's stomach and send him flying.

Queen stands up and transforms into his animal form. Sanji wonders what he must do to damage Queen since dinosaurs are very tough.

Queen: "That was a good kick.
Well, let me show you the true power of a “dinosaur" without modification.
Behold the power of the creatures that used to rule the world 100 million years ago.
The power of kings!!!"

Queen then stretches his body, tail and neck. Then he hits a wall with his tail.

Queen: "“Brachiojaurus” (Brachio Snake - ブラキオ蛇ウルス)!!!"

Queen's neck and tail shoot out from his body, leaving his legs and torso behind. Everyone present in the Live Floor (Izou, Marco, Kawamatsu, Chopper, Hyo, the Yakuza...) are shocked. They put "Enel's face" when they see what Queen has done.

All: "Ehhh!!?
What kind of mechanism is that!?"

Sanji: "Ehhh!!?"

Queen catches Sanji and strangles him with his body like a giant snake.

Queen: "Wahahaha!!
This is what a brachiosaurus does*!!
Nobody has managed to escape from my “Brachiotoguros”!!!"

*Translation note: It is the same phrase that Sasaki said to Franky.

Sanji screams in pain, the samurai don't know what to do to help him.

Queen: "Even those with powerful “Color of Arms Haki”
are crushed with this attack that destroys bones and organs!!
Come on, show me the power the Germa!!"

Sanji: "I refuse...
Uahhhhhh!!"

Suddenly, we see that some rockets come out of Queen's torso (specifically, they come out of his back).

Queen: "Look at that!!
Normally brachiosaurus' bodies are useless
because they are basically snakes with legs!!
But I'm a scientist!!
I have equipped the torso with my “Brachio Launchers”!!
If I say its name, the launcher will sho..."

Suddenly, the “Brachio Launchers” shoot out and hit Queen. Queen has said “Brachio Launchers” while he explained it to Sanji, so the missiles have been fired thinking it was an order.

Queen: "Uahh!!!"

Subordinates: "Queen-sama!!"

Queen speaks to his torso.

Queen: "Idiot!!!
I said “Brachio Launchers” because I was explaining the attack...
Uahh!!!"

Subordinates: "Queen-sama!!"

Queen said again the name of the attack, so the missiles are fired at him again. After the 2nd self-attack, Queen ends up releasing Sanji. Queen says that all Sanji's bones should be broken so he won't be able to get up.

However Sanji gets up, his left leg is broken in several parts and his back is also affected (he walks like a zombie).

Chopper: "Huh!?
What's the matter Sanji?
Are you okay!?"

Sanji: "That... hurt...
But somehow I can move normally...!!"

Chopper: "Sanji!!!
Have you turned into a zombie!?"

Samuari: "Your entire body is broken, Sangoro-san!!"

Suddenly, all Sanji's bones snap back into place.

Sanji: "What's wrong with my body...!!
Could it be that my power is awakening?
The same power they have?"

Sanji thinks about this as he remembers a scene from his past where he punched Ichiji's face. While Sanji is distracted, Queen returns to his hybrid form and attacks Sanji from behind with his sword.

Queen: "Damn brat!!!"

Chopper: "Sanji!! At your back!!"

Queen hits Sanji's neck and part of his face with his sword but the sword breaks into pieces when contacted with Sanji's body.

Sanji: "That hurts."

Sanji is very angry.

Sanji: "I refuse!!
I don't wanna turn into monsters like them...!!!"

Queen is shocked.

Queen: "What...!?"

End of chapter, break next week.

Translations thanks to @PuckTheGreat.

Queen: ..."Coffee"!!!
Sanji: "Diable Jambe"...!!
Queen: !
Sanji: "Bien Cuit"
Sanji; "Grill Shot"!!!
*Sizzle!!*
Queen: !!!

Queen: Argh!!!
Scrubs: Gyaah!!
Sanji: huff...huff...
Sanji: Just how tough is this guy.... (lit. This dinosaur toughness...[is there not anything I can do about it.../is there no way around it...])
Queen: Muhahahaha!
Queen: For a regular kick, that packed quite the punch! (i.e. by regular I think the nuance here is *un-enhanced*)
Queen: Alright then! I'd also show you the true strength of an un-enhanced dino!!

Sanji: What!!?
Sanji: Argghh~!!!!!
Queen: Muhaha~you let your guard down!!!
Queen: You see, a Brachisaurus is....
(puck note: Rest is not legible)

Queen's Torso: !
Queen: Together with my Brachio Launcher...
Boom!!!
Subordinates: Queen~sama~!!
Queen: It's finished... (puck note: part of the text is cut off)
Queen: Teme ha mou shinde iru!! (You're done for!!)
Chopper: Sanji!! (part of the text is cut off)
Sanji: It hurts...but I'm able to move normally

Sanji: What the hell is this body...!!
Sanji: It's similar to that time that I... (puck note: it's not legible so I'm just guessing here)
Chopper: Sanji!! Don't lose focus!! Behind you!!
!!?
Sanji: I hate this!! I don't wanna become a monster like them...
Queen: Nani!!? (lit: What the hell!!?)

Status
Not open for further replies.