Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
imagine Kings wing attack stronger than kaido wind scythes.
king>kaido
no need to imagine that, because that what happened.

when i said shanks crew member severely damaged kid compared to big mom who couldn't, it also happened.

you can rely on your imagination and stick to your opinon that mig mom is a powerfull yonko despite her pathetic feats, i really don't care.

Wish we could've see more of Hawkins abilities, how the curses works and swordsmanship but what we get instead is him using a normal kick and headbutting a freaking wall while playing Yu-Gi-Oh and got speed blitzed multiple times by Killer
And I see we still didn't get any explanation as to why, aside from Kid and Killer, the rest of the crew seems fine and why Killer not only eat the failed smile fruit but working as Kamazo as well?
A good opportunity for flashback, we got one panel of Hawkins flashback and that's it?
Really? Well, I think Oda just want to rush it so we can have more of fucking Otama pages and so that we can just go to the main 3 battle, 4 if he didn't rush the Kid Law BM one
So anyway, since BM didn't cut kid in half, does that means that Napoleon is a blunt sword?
Oda, how much are you going to nerf the Yonkos?

Wish we could've see more of Hawkins abilities, how the curses works and swordsmanship but what we get instead is him using a normal kick and headbutting a freaking wall while playing Yu-Gi-Oh and got speed blitzed multiple times by Killer
And I see we still didn't get any explanation as to why, aside from Kid and Killer, the rest of the crew seems fine and why Killer not only eat the failed smile fruit but working as Kamazo as well?
A good opportunity for flashback, but again I think Oda just want to rush it so we can have more of fucking Otama pages
So anyway, since BM didn't cut kid in half, does that means that Napoleon is a blunt sword?
Oda, how much are you going to nerf the Yonkos?
we still didn't even found out how Apoo Df works, and seemslike all ancient zoans can do was become deadweights. imagine if onepiece was made by togashi or kishi, theres probably more explanation on how DF works.

Status
Not open for further replies.