Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Already needed 9 Scabbards, 5 Supernovae and Yamato, multiple rounds of Luffy. So SHs are definitely needed. This is a boss raid unlike Akainu fight which will be 1 vs 1
Every SHs has his task they are all occupied so no there’s not a single chance the SHs are needed in the fight against Kaido beyond Luffy.

Well im not disrespecting him besides Sabo is strong and we don't know how strong will burguess when they fight
Sabo was only YC1 at best when he bodybagged Burgess.

Burgess could eat the most OP fruit and it still wouldn’t be enough to put him at EoS Sanji’s level

Sabo was only YC1 at best when he bodybagged Burgess.

Burgess could eat the most OP fruit and it still wouldn’t be enough to put him at EoS Sanji’s level
Yeah as you said Sabo probably was YC1 and burguess wasn't even YC2 at that moment so i don't see the problem with it

Given how Kid and Law just went all out and are basically exhausted, I think Big Mom will defeat them, and subsequently take on CP0, before having a rematch with a stronger Kid and Law.

I think the two CP0 agents are both zoan users, and I think they both have attacks capable of damaging big mom(either ryuo or roku-o-gan). CP0 will mention something about caramel and put big mom in a brief shock to do major damage to her, before also being taken out.

Given how Kid and Law just went all out and are basically exhausted, I think Big Mom will defeat them, and subsequently take on CP0, before having a rematch with a stronger Kid and Law.

I think the two CP0 agents are both zoan users, and I think they both have attacks capable of damaging big mom(either ryuo or roku-o-gan). CP0 will mention something about caramel and put big mom in a brief shock to do major damage to her, before also being taken out.
Monkey D Shit Theories :seriously::seriously:

Status
Not open for further replies.