What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy gets 2 haki boost
  • Armament
  • Conquerors
Sanji 2/3 body related boost
  • The raid suit
    • Leading to it amping his body
  • Maybe a diable jambe boost from sora
Zoro with 2 sword related boost
  • Enma
    • Which may lead to him learning to blacken a blade. And maybe maybe zoro learning to be able to put the same output in all his swords if oda wants to wank Emma less post wano
  • Probably a new sword by the end of the arc too
Rayleigh trained luffy mainly in haki
Mihawk trained zoro mainly in swordsmanship
Ivankov trained sanji mainly in ways that physically enhanced his body

:endthis:
Sanji didnt learn shit beside haki and sky walk from ivankov, he arguably had worst TS training

Bruh King is not the norm, he feels more likely like an exception. Law and Issho were officially recognized as swordsmen by Oda, Law I mean, and so the odds are Roger is likely a swordsman if we just take current data at disposal into account.
Law and Fuji their main fights are with Swords even with DF.

BM has a DF and a Sword and isn't categorized as a swordsman.

Ones are completely Swordsman Like(Mihawk,Zoro,Law,Fujitora,Vista,Oden,Samurais And Possibly Shanks) and somes are not Swordsman, but fights with one(BM,WB,King and Queen) .

It seems like bro, otherwise why he would write such thing? Seems like the leaks are true and it make sense.
He legit call out the Sanji even this chapter.
Zoro Enma fusion sound really lame i would hate it personally, on top of that King breaking Zoro Sandai i won't be enjoying those chapter :josad:

Last edited:
Law and Fuji their main fights are with Swords even with DF.

BM has a DF and a Sword and isn't categorized as a swordsman.

Ones are completely Swordsman Like(Mihawk,Zoro,Law,Fujitora,Vista,Oden,Samurais And Possibly Shanks) and somes are not Swordsman, but fights with one(BM,WB,King and Queen) .
BM could very well be a swordswoman, we just don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.