What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys I got some leaks from Oda's cousin

Chapter 1032: Sanji's mechanical dick slaps Queen across the face

Chapter 1033: Buggy becomes the 6th Yonko

Chapter 1034: Robin gets a move where her tits become massive and she smack CP0 with it

Chapter 1035: Akainu shows up
Chapter 1036: Kanjuro's fire against Akainu. Kanjuro survives, because his fire feeds on magma.

I've been saying this since forever: The CoC/Awakening package puts you pretty much Low Top Tier (or borderline). Law/Kid are taking down a Yonko, and both only have like 0.5 awakening.

So far Marco has shown neither. King might show 1 if he's lucky.
Wow, then it just goes to show how pathetic Doffy is if he could only reach YC3 level despite having both

??? They have not mastered their awakening. It has massive drawbacks. Katakuri/Doflamingo could just spam it endlessly.
Yes but adding 0.5 implies their only halfway through mastering their awakening. Ultimately, they are 100% awakened DF users. That - of course - doesn't mean they have mastered their abilities but I don't think you can quantify their progress with numbers...

:suresure:strongest YC1

No CoC
No awakening
No advanced haki
No legendary status
No invincibility

:milaugh:

Marco and King fanboys would forever dream

Oda only gives Roger, Yonko, Katakuri, Oden and Ray such stuff.

Just admit it that zoro wasn't strong as you wished

Benn is the only other Underling who will be written like Katakuri was.
abloo bloo blooooo ablooooo blooooo throw trash bloooo ablooooo top tier abloo bloo bloooo ablooooo

Wow, then it just goes to show how pathetic Doffy is if he could only reach YC3 level despite having both
No it just shows how shit some of you are at powerscaling. Imagine Oda teaming up Law and Luffy for Jack, who got taken down by a 1-legged dog who wasn't even using his strongest move.

Yes but adding 0.5 implies their only halfway through mastering their awakening. Ultimately, they are 100% awakened DF users. That - of course - doesn't mean they have mastered their abilities but I don't think you can quantify their progress with numbers...
That's exactly it. Usage of their awakening risks their life. They can't use it as they please.

Status
Not open for further replies.