What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That colour spread doesn't mean anything. It just means:

Marco = Jozu

Killer = Heat

Katakuri = Smoothie

King = Queen

Beckman = Roo

Rayleigh = Gaban

Shiryu = Burgess

And most importantly...

Z = S

:risitasad::risitasad:
Are you a sped or something? If those dudes were equal they would all be in that color spread. People like to use panels of zoro and sanji to show that they're equal. I admit there is a decent amount but they choose to ignore the special portrayal that oda has placed on zoro as a righthand and member of wg. All you guys do is pick and choose what works best for that z = s agenda.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Sanji can finally have his high speed flight battle this time while there is a clear swordsman for Zoro in Shiryu sounds good to me :cheers:
I allways thought that zorofans would never agree that zoro is just a second in comand man... like bepo , killer and such... I allways thought zorobois wanted zoro to be equal to captains and yonkos... well I guess recent developments put even hardcore zorobois down

Did I say that Sanji is weaker than Franky or some shit? :seriously:

Also ready to take your L for the "Sanji has more AP than King cus he broke the RS" take? :milaugh:
:kata: I said I'll accept it, if King destroys the sandai, heck that would make him the 1st commander with the highest ap

Which seems to be what's gonna happen because of the leaks

Still impressive that sanji can destroy the raid suit tho

he would ask of this even from usopp, becouse even heartless he will not fight back, but he knows only zoro has the balls to kill him
Nope, He asked him because He knows that Zoro can kill him when He'll become evil that'a all :kobeha:

Cry, Oda just destroy your headcanon it's the life :denzimote:

There are some misunderstanding going around about what Kid's awakening is. It's not just "throwing" some metallic objets on someone. Of course that wouldn't do much to strong fighters.
What he does is making his target a magnet who gets crushed from every side. The damage type it does is similar to that Queen's attack that was said to even best masters of armament :

Status
Not open for further replies.