What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What??

Since when is the tiger hunt a mid attack? How do you know that that attack from king is high end? And why are you ignoring that Zoro only slashed the mask while King made Zoro cough uo blood?
Barrier haki or ryu is the haki that surrounds a sword or weapon and can be used defensively or offensively to increase the technique power.

I came to that conclusion by looking at all of Zoro's attacks. 300 billion world, death lion song, flying dragon blades and more are his high end attacks. Ogre slash, tiger hunt, and 720 lb Cannon are his mid-level attacks. Most of the two sword style attacks are his low end attacks.

I came to the conclusion that is a high-end attack for King because it's not only a Divine attack it also uses his beast mode physical strength to increase the technique attack power.

The attack itself didn't make Zoro bleed. He bled from going through the side of the giant's skull.

Cap. Only reason why sanji is mentioned is because sanji fans stated that zoro wasn't doing x,y,z.

You guys complained stating that zoro would not even see kaido. That Zoro wasnt fighting king. Zoro not having coc etc etc. Why is why when all of these things are debunked we have to bring it to light that it were the sanji fans that stated these things
Dude the only reason Zoro is even remotely mentioned is cause you all wanna do an unneeded Sanji comparison

you all were the same guys stating Sanji wouldn’t engage in combat or a even a brief scuffle with King or any commander this entire arc. You all even went as far as to give Sanji Jack of all pple….lol

Also saying that he needs the rs to destroy Queen and how he got “bodied” by Black Mariah and her fodders when you all seen him offscreen all of the male fodders+if he could fight women, he’d kill black mariah and her fodders in a single kick

the point is you’re all obsessive over the character. Almost as obsessive as my ex and her friends. Only difference is you’re all male

Like i said if you like Zoro then like Zoro without mentioning Sanji 24/7

They’re no rivalries within the crew. A rivalry describes the competition for the same objective.
Zoro and Sanji are bros (similar to Luffy and Usopp) and know the qualities of each other. I’m sure Sanji knows his place within the crew and acknowledges Zoro as the Vice/Right Hand. Sanji also knows that Zoro is stronger than him
bro how could you say that theyre always trying to outrank each other

1. luffy: sanji is worth 1000 men
zoro: im worth 2000 ( nami pats him on the head )
2. pacifistas
3. that brogo and other giant who have been fighting for centuries, they paralleled sanji zoro ( plus dinosaur hunt )

these few sprung to my mind ...there are so many other instances we see them competing each other...wtf

bro how could you say that theyre always trying to outrank each other

1. luffy: sanji is worth 1000 men
zoro: im worth 2000 ( nami pats him on the head )
2. pacifistas
3. that brogo and other giant who have been fighting for centuries, they paralleled sanji zoro ( plus dinosaur hunt )

these few sprung to my mind ...there are so many other instances we see them competing each other...wtf
That’s just a thing bros would do, little competitions but not a true rivalry.

Status
Not open for further replies.