What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enma wanker and worshippers still waiting for the magic you are running out of excuses, the chapter keep piling up showing how much bs you have been talking this whole arc. @Yasheen @PurpleSwordsman @Jackteo @Hedfi You guys were saying Zoro was getting ragdolled bt King so what reason would there be not to rely on this so called magical sword where is Oden's haki why isn't it boosting Zoro attacks:zorothink:

I hope Sanji goes and apologizes to the lady once this is all over :josad:
I hope Sanji goes and apologizes to Luffy once this is all over because Big Mom comes to Wano is his fault

I hope Sanji goes and apologizes to Zoro once this is all over because he calls and distracts Zoro in middle of life and death battle.

I hope Sanji goes and apologizes to Nami once this is all over because he abandoned her when she was crying against Ulti, while he could hear Tashigi's crying in Punk Hazard.

I hope Sanji goes and apologizes to Robin once this is all over because he snitched on her to everyone in Onigashima and now CP0 are on her ass.

Enma wanker and worshippers still waiting for the magic you are running out of excuses, the chapter keep piling up showing how much bs you have been talking this whole arc. @Yasheen @PurpleSwordsman @Jackteo @Hedfi You guys were saying Zoro was getting ragdolled bt King so what reason would there be not to rely on this so called magical sword where is Oden's haki why isn't it boosting Zoro attacks:zorothink:
Enma and the mink drug are the only thing keeping Zoro alive, and that is not even hybrid King :whitepress:

Status
Not open for further replies.