What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
See? Thats all Sanji vs King claims all over again

Even Toei went all out on giving Devil Leg to King for no reason
:suresure:

Lafitte's portrayal doesn't matches as an opponent to Nami or Brook, got it?
I wonder if Oda's deliberately making the Blackbeard VS SH Pirates tricky. Lafitte is a navigator and musician with possible hints he may be BB's second strongest, so Nami, Brook, or Sanji? Catarina is the token female and an ugly witch who kills beautiful women, so Nami or Robin?

I wonder if Oda's deliberately making the Blackbeard VS SH Pirates tricky. Lafitte is a navigator and musician with possible hints he may be BB's second strongest, so Nami, Brook, or Sanji? Catarina is the token female and an ugly witch who kills beautiful women, so Nami or Robin?
I tihnk the only sure fight is Van Auger vs Usopp and now Zoro vs Shiryu (with this spread)

King has:
- Katakuri's biker aesthetic
- Katakuri's face insecurity
- A flight-based devil fruit like Marco
- A wing-based partial hybrid form like Marco
- Fire powers like Marco
- Basically the same bounty as Marco
- Marco, King, and Katakuri are all basically the same age

It's like Oda opened up his notes for first commanders and plagiarized himself.
Hm i see a lot of resemblances but also many distinctions.. Marco's fire is different than King and not just in colors, in their abilities.. Marco's powers are more regeneration and intangibility, he's not a tank, King is and a Carnivorous at that.. Their personality are completely different as well weither it be Marco or Katakuri, King is a saddist who likes to torture people like Sadi-chan in Impel down.. His outfit is more Leather oriented i would say, with Biker theme too.. And he's not honorable in the way he fights like a true pirate..
He's a swordsman to some degree..

Who gives a shit about the aesthetic? I've long told people Katakuri ~ Joker. Two awakened CoC users that got taken out the arc before. Oda did the same shit with Vergo in Punk/Hazard. Take out the strongest associate the arc before.

Kaido - Big Mom

Joker - Katakuri

King - Smoothie

Cracker - Queen

Pero - Jack

Pero/Jack was pretty much shown. Joker/Katakuri were both awakened CoC users, taken out the arc before.

Smoothie at the end of this arc will play King's role, after Big Mom's defeat.

Doflamingo isn't even a member of the Beast Pirates. He's an affiliate. If anything, Doflamingo is to Kaido what Caesar is to him.

Why is Oda wrapping up Sanji vs Queen before Apoo vs Drake and Raizo vs Fukurukujo?

I feel like its still a bit early for the fight to wrap up. Sanji is just starting to do serious damage to Queen. Now its time Queen show whatever he has up his sleeve as well. Be it awakening or using his plagues(which he hasn't used all fight).

Last chapter Kid and Law used their awakenings. Now, Big Mom used a power that seems awfully close like awakening. Next we should see King and Queen's awakenings followed by Kaido's.

How disrespectful is it of zoro to basically say to himself that after he claps king he has something to look foward to (clapping sanji). Its like oda himself is hinting that after the fight with queen and king both zoro and sanji are still going to have fights
Doubt it will come to that during the raid, both MIGHT join vs Kaido in the roof though.

Unless Luffy pulls up yet another BS powerup like G5, i dont see him soloing Kaido at all.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Why is Oda wrapping up Sanji vs Queen before Apoo vs Drake and Raizo vs Fukurukujo?

I feel like its still a bit early for the fight to wrap up. Sanji is just starting to do serious damage to Queen. Now its time Queen show whatever he has up his sleeve as well. Be it awakening or using his plagues(which he hasn't used all fight).

Last chapter Kid and Law used their awakenings. Now, Big Mom used a power that seems awfully close like awakening. Next we should see King and Queen's awakenings followed by Kaido's.
Cause sanji is gonna turn evil after he wins and fight zoro.

King/Queen fights will be wrapped up soon for Zoro vs. Sanji to take place.

Bruh sanji and zoro wrapping shit up now which means zoro smoking king in less than 10 mins total
"Zoro will smoke King in less than 10 mins" lol

Aren't you tired already getting bodied by the manga?
First, Straw Hats named chapter
Second, Zoro won't fight King and Marco will
Now, Zoro will end King less than 10 mins

Doubt it will come to that during the raid, both MIGHT join vs Kaido in the roof though.

Unless Luffy pulls up yet another BS powerup like G5, i dont see him soloing Kaido at all.
Yeah I dont think they are fighting each other. I think it's just showing hints that after they fight king and queen that they stil have roles afterwards. Would not mind sanji luffy and zoro vs kaido. However I also would not mind sanji vs Mask guy if cp0 or even maybe rob lucci, while zoro helps luffy against kaido

Who gives a shit? Oda is just dragging it out for plot. If Zoro went to his strongest moves it'd be over.

It took Sanji over an hour and a bunch of fucked up situations to finally use HM.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

Cry more you little bitch these fights are finishing soon and will be done just as onigashima is above the capital before the fight started we had a timeframe of 15 mins
Ling about to get slept.

Status
Not open for further replies.