What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How the hell people jump to conclusion saying zoro>>>sanji just bcoz he asked zoro to kill him if he goes berserk…he is asking zoro because he knows only zoro among straw hats that can be tough enough to actually do as his request not because of powerlevel lol…I swear this WG sometimes…..

:seriously::seriously::seriously::seriously::seriously::seriously::seriously::seriously::seriously::seriously:
Ppl crying already?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
The suit is inside the can, it's not like the can is a fricking soda can, you can't just destroy it, it contains the suit, that's what has been said in the Manga, I'll take my L if you can prove otherwise but it's been clearly stated that the suit is inside it
Sanji wanted to destroy the suit right after WCI. Does that mean he has better AP than King?

Are you really that dense lmfaoo?

No, my argument is : that they were already going all out but did not use those moves yet because as the characters said themselves said « it is stamina consuming » and they are their « last resort ».
so basically contradicting yourself?? What ur typing doesn’t even make any actual sense lol. G4 itself a last resort for the same reason. Nobody with any analytical ability at all, claiming he’s going all out if G4 not used. There’s a difference between serious/An all out. By definition go all out, not holding back a mode. Especially one that encompasses a variety of attacks affective on the Yonko.

Your argument sounds like « Luffy did not go all out against Katakuri because he did not use KKG » or « Black mamba is an opening move ».

:saden::saden:
This would actually make a bit of sense. If awakening was a solo move. But for those of us actually reading the manga that’s simply not the case. Hence the comparison immediately making no sense lol....
:pepapoo:

so people really hate the raid suit? why tho? it is a symbol of him conquering his germa lineage and using it to boost his real family the strawhats tho. personally i feel like him destroying the suit is back tracking all the character development in wci and early wano. in the page one fight the raid suit served 2 purposes 1 to hide his identity 2 to makesure the strawhats can move on with their plan. if he throws it away idk i just dont like it

You are fucking stupid.

There is nothing more relevant about this story than power scaling at the moment. Manga has no good turns in history and etc.

Everyone powerscales.

That retarded community powerscaled Sanji out of robin's comment to make sanji equal.
Everyone powerscales even though that is one of the less relevant parts of this particular manga because you guys are too ignorant to do anything else with this story; including the people who powerscaled Sanji out of Robin's comment.

You people are such a joke of human beings that can't even comprehend beyond the basics. This whole subplot with Sanji is about his personal conflict going back to Zou yet you truly believe Oda having him ask Zoro such important thing is meant to be seen as a strength statement instead of an intimate moment like that of Thriller Bark which shows how terrifying this situation is for the cook.

If you can't read a story for teens properly just go back to whatever simplistic work you can manage without shitting your pants in the process.

You bitch ass lanji fandom tried to push equality between Zoro and Sanji. This chapter puts an end to this stupid fictional debate your asses created so dont cry.

Lanji deserves to be shat on.
You're pathetic bro, anyways let's not keep this stupid debate, because your dumbass acts like a wild ex that can't stop complaining

Just enjoy the story, instead of being an idiot, sanji is close to zoro's level, zoro is stronger, as simple as that

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
so people really hate the raid suit? why tho? it is a symbol of him conquering his germa lineage and using it to boost his real family the strawhats tho. personally i feel like him destroying the suit is back tracking all the character development in wci and early wano. in the page one fight the raid suit served 2 purposes 1 to hide his identity 2 to makesure the strawhats can move on with their plan. if he throws it away idk i just dont like it
because Sanji is Black Leg
he keeping Raid Suit will make him Stealth Black

Sanji epithet is Black Leg Sanji, not Stealth Black Sanji

Status
Not open for further replies.