What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cap
Akainu killed Luffy's brother in front of his eyes and is the reason why the timeskip even happened (luffy realizing he was too weak to do shit)
Only yankers think Akainu is irrelevant
luffy is not sasuke or shit like that
Option 1. Sabo vs akainu
2.akainu vs Marines
3. Aokiji vs akainu rematch
4. Akainu vs dragon

I've been thinking about it after reading the line about Kid not answering Law about how far his magnetism can go.
Contrary to Law who doesn't seem as serious about becoming the pirate king, Kid still sees Luffy and Law as real rivals. It makes sense he wouldn't want to reveal the full extrent of what he can do to "enemies":crazwhat:
Yep
He doesn't wanna spoil much about his own powers

I'm sure Kidd somehow has other PUS which he doesn't wanna showcase yet until law goes all out and is out

I bet he tried using adcoc but failed in the past
He will succeed when BM uses it on him.
Post automatically merged:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
If we're allowed to scale using a character's self-perception than Kizaru > Kaido + Big Mom together and Crocodile > Whitebeard.
kizaru wanted to go to a wano where kaido and BM would be fighting each other and he would simply fight whoever was left and with an army of his own since admirals always bring several marines with them

"Sanji talks to Zoro through Den Den Mushi and asks him if he goes crazy or loses his mind, kill him after the battle against Kaidou's army"

Even sanji knows zoro could body him.

If this were zoro turning evil he would call sanji to tell him to contact luffy to put him down lol

Status
Not open for further replies.