What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bepo having received so much shitty treatment like laws crew never existed. Among all the first mates bepo is the biggest disappointment. **** could have being made to fight a fucking bmp
The heart pirates are going to be left behind in the story. Law is the only relevant character in that group

"In cover Color Spread we can see some characters that are No. 2 of their groups. Zoro and Bepo appear in the front in full body. Then we can see the faces of these characters in the background: Marco, Killer, Katakuri, King, Ben Beckman, Silvers Rayleigh, Sabo, and Shiliew."

In a ballpark of their own in terms of strenght for a reason.

These guys are all built way too different (except bepo I actually have no clue why is he even in here)

"In cover Color Spread we can see some characters that are No. 2 of their groups. Zoro and Bepo appear in the front in full body. Then we can see the faces of these characters in the background: Marco, Killer, Katakuri, King, Ben Beckman, Silvers Rayleigh, Sabo, and Shiliew."

In a ballpark of their own in terms of strenght for a reason.

These guys are all built way too different (except bepo I actually have no clue why is he even in here)
He’s a marketing move like Chopper. I’m sure they’re gonna sell figures about this colour spread

I mean hey there’s a big gap between a YC and their emperor.
Sure about that ? Rayleigh and Roger were partners like Zoro and Luffy. Ben Beckman is said to be close to his captain. Marco faced many top tiers and still fine. King is the RH of the strongest, went alone with him for Marineford and needed to be stopped by the RHP and now is doing well against post rooftop Zoro who would have killed his captain.
Shiryu is giving the vibe of being an anomaly of BBP like Zoro.

Big Mom is dancing right and left by wounded kidd and wounded law, imagine Katakuri with his FS with no plot armor. Dragon well we know nothing about him but pre-mera Sabo was already the right hand. Killer is giving a hard fight to Kidd also.

You will be surprised how much the VC will give a tough fight to their captains.
The only one who will get one shotted will be bepo lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.