What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Queen's attacks in the prison didn't have any Armament too and his crushing attack vs Sanji also has no Armament yet BIgMom who is an absolute tank got her fcking factory reset from queen and the second attack even armament masters can't survive, it is clear attacks that smash have alot of power behind them and this is Kidd's field of play he keeps Slaming and crushing enemies with large stuff and crush them (Even in the roof to we saw him Dunk slaming Kaido and crushing him using that Mecha he made and kaido was hurt by it )
That is different. The Slams and Crushes he used on Kaido are vastly different from Assign. Dragon Kaido is at the size of a small town and Kid is wrestling with that shit.

Assign though is a very underwhelming attack. IMO.
Post automatically merged:

If Linlin gets out of it and is visibly hurt or bleeding from her mouth, I'll change my opinion though.

W

Wonderful World

Q: How much damage did Big Mom take? Also, with regards to awakening, is the bit we got from the initial spoilers all we got?
A: Law asks Kidd about his awakening but from some reason Kidd refuse to divulge details about his awakening & the scene ends there
Apparently Linlin hasn’t taken the amount of damage she just took from Kidd & Law in years

Well, damn.

:crazwhat:

That is different. The Slams and Crushes he used on Kaido are vastly different from Assign. Dragon Kaido is at the size of a small town and Kid is wrestling with that shit.

Assign though is a very underwhelming attack. IMO.
Go back and reread the ending.

Big mom is in the air. The giant metal bars crash down on her with a lot of force

It just like queens attack on sanji.

The point of the attack is to crush her to death. Your being crushed in his attack. She’s in the air then all of a sudden is below all the metal because she’s being crushed

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Go back and reread the ending.

Big mom is in the air. The giant metal bars crash down on her with a lot of force

It just like queens attack on sanji.

The point of the attack is to crush her to death. Your being crushed in his attack. She’s in the air then all of a sudden is below all the metal
And is that supposed to impact her? When similar shit didn't KO pre TS Zoro?

All the metal from two buildings piling up on her and then dragging her to the ground is supposed to hurt her given her outrageous durability?

Q: How much damage did Big Mom take? Also, with regards to awakening, is the bit we got from the initial spoilers all we got?
A: Law asks Kidd about his awakening but from some reason Kidd refuse to divulge details about his awakening & the scene ends there
Apparently Linlin hasn’t taken the amount of damage she just took from Kidd & Law in years

Well, damn.

:crazwhat:
Google translation said in decades.

Big Mom is the same person who destroys Islands casually when she was a kid. You are really reaching with this lol.
I’m not reaching at all. You aren’t reading. Kidd already explained on the roof that his method of damage was not simply slamming with metal. It was crushing and compacting with metal so that the Yonko would feel the damage/pain internally. And it was already proven to work on Kaido.
Once again, insane reach. Buildings were never an issue in One Piece. Magnetism pulls all the metal at her and that's about it. This isn't some Chibaku Tensei lmao.
I’m reaching and not y’all?! Take a step back and use your brain for a second. Oda the author draws a big hype awakening scene for two characters who are teaming up. The two characters both throw out attacks back to back to end the chapter off with a big double page panel. Then in the next chapter right after taking Kidds attack she gets up and says that she’s never been hurt this much before. And you’re assuming that only Law was responsible for the damage even though we know for a fact that crushing attacks are effective on Yonko and it was supposed to be a hype scene for both Kidd and Law.

Lmao Oda would call you dumb. Big Mom is obviously giving credit to both of them. Idek why some of y’all are so damn obsessed with trying to discredit everything this one character does. It’s just hilarious at this point.

Wtf are you even saying? This literally is like Chibaku tensei. She’s acting like a magnet and is attracting all the metal in the area to come crush her. We already saw weaker crushing attacks damage Kaido and you’re now saying this one did no damage lol

I’m done. You think Law did all the damage? Go ahead and believe that

And is that supposed to impact her? When similar shit didn't KO pre TS Zoro?

All the metal from two buildings piling up on her and then dragging her to the ground is supposed to hurt her given her outrageous durability?
Zoro wont kill Sanji, Zoro will KO Sanji this will miror Triller Bark when Zoro KOed Sanji and took his respksability against Kuma

Now wait for everyone whos now celebrating that he destroyed the can... in a few chapters he will have the suits powers without it cause it connected with his dna and activated something and actually his silblings are the failures cause they needed the suites to sustain their powers or activate them...and sanji will be the only one the rs worked on.... dont get me wrong i'm totally not a sanji hater...actually i love his character and his chivalry ...actually i just try to enjoy the manga not getting into any of those warlike discussions here xD

But for destroying the rs...why bring up smthg that gives him power...that fullfills his perv dream of becoming invisible and so on...and then just say it changes his body oh well lets destroy it...either way if he gave up this upgrade i think its a bold move but i'm good with it...i just dont buy it after reading one piece since like alabasta arc was published

people still think kidd damaged big mom with that shitty metal? :jay-he::denzimote:
Please read dummy :neesama:

Status
Not open for further replies.