What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji gonna be the straw hat to die, after losing his emotions he will become a menace who needs to be put down, it'll be marked down as the biggest head-turner moment to ever occur in recent manga history, rest well, cook.

Last edited:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Big Mom: "Trafalgar Law ... !!" Eustass "Kid !!
" Luffy Straw Hat "is not much different from you, you have definitely come for this THRONE ...
Take it if you can !!!

The throne of a Yonkou !!! "
More terrible cringeworthy Wano dialogue from Lolda the dumbass. “Take my throne!” This isn’t the dialogue of an actual living person or an actual character, this is the dialogue of a plot device explicitly written by Oda to be surpassed. But Wano’s dialogue has been extremely piss-poor so far, so I shouldn’t be surprised that the mind who brought us “these brats!” “A punch hurt me, how is this possible?” “I’m starting to have fun, Lin Lin!” Can’t figure out how to write dialogue that doesn’t sound like it belongs in a D-Tier Manhua lol.

Oda may as well just reveal that Big Mom and Kaido are robots at this point created by the WG to perpetuate the balance of power myth. There complete lack of identity and personality would make more sense that way.

Big Mom: "I haven't felt so much pain in decades ...
I admit you're strong ... !!"

Law and Kid: "... !!"

Big Mom: "Trafalgar Law ... !!" Eustass "Kid !!
" Luffy Straw Hat "is not much different from you, you have definitely come for this THRONE ...
Take it if you can !!!
The throne of a Yonkou !!! "

Law: "I won't have a chance to study history ...
if I don't defeat this monster first.

Kid: "Don't hold back !!
We're going to get her off her throne at any cost !!!"
@rerere @Pantheos @Trafalgar_D_Law @Lukegranders

Kidd and Law definitely aren’t winning here. LOL

Ah yes the classic you don’t understand because you’re a Zorotard,Talk to me once you’re off from copium and when your boy finally puts some decent feats.
>Tanks a full powered attack from a yc2 in hybrid zoan form

>does it in base

>takes zero damage

>Went through what zoro did but said fuck the magic mink senzu bean

Status
Not open for further replies.