What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji might come out of wano with no emotions.. if he chooses to stay this way for Luffy but i doubt he willingly do so
Its obvious where Oda is going with this.

Just wait until its revealed in a single small pannel flashback that Sanji protected the girl, but she somehow tought he tryed to hurt her or some BS like that in a couple of chapters from now. it might even have happened when King crashed Sanji into the building.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
No he wouldn't. Like he said, Law's "abilities" throw him off. If Injection Shot hurt him, then GK would do like 10x more damage.

He'd still survive it because "Yonko", but like Law mentioned he'd "never dissected a Dragon form".
Yes he would lol. He took so many attacks from so many different characters and every wound except Ashura on his body has healed. He has taken real damage only from Luffy & Ashura.

His healing factor is greater than Mingo's emergency procedures.

Soru is like almost teleportation with a limited distance jump, that's not what Sanji did it took him at least 2 seconds for the whole scene.. Soru would be under 1 second.. If i had to take a random guess, i would say Sanji speed is about 75% Soru's speed, so he can still improve..
Sigh what nonsense is this. The premise of soru is having the ability to move your legs 7 to 10 times I think in a second. Luffy zoro coby sanji brook have easily demonstrated that level of movement and reaction speed. Soru isn't a special ability that increases ones speed. Its the training in which a person can move super fast

Your favorite character's final opponent is Vista tier. How does that make you feel?
Sanji fans should be really be hyping "Fraudhawk" up considering he is basically Sanji's EOS strength since they think Zoro and Sanji will always be equal

Downplaying Zoro = indirect Sanji downplay since he will always be inferior

Downplaying Mihawk = indirect EOS Sanji downplay since he will always be inferior

Sigh what nonsense is this. The premise of soru is having the ability to move your legs 7 10 times I think in a second. Luffy zoro sanji brook have easily demonstrated that level of movement and reaction speed. Soru isn't a special ability that increases ones speed. Its the training in which a person can move super fast
It's kicking the ground 10 times in the blink of a eye which is 0.1 second on average.. Plus kicking the ground is harder than moving your legs.. Only Luffy demonstrated Soru speed so far..

Status
Not open for further replies.