What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The crazy part is even though not much is backing the Law matchup, there's a lot going for each of them in terms of themes and tone.

Luffy and Kaido is obvious. This entire arc has been about Luffy taking his next step to reach the top with the massive wall that is Kaido in front of him. Similar to the story of the carp climbing the waterfall Luffy got knocked down many times but comes back every time. Kaido and Luffy are both enjoying their fight and Luffy will finally reach the top of the waterfall at the end of wano.

Kid and Big Mom is also obvious. The 2 themes surrounding Kid have been damage of one's reputation and weariness of alliances. Big Mom specifically came to wano to fix her reputation and Kid's reputation has been ruined as a direct result of Big Mom. Big Mom has made an alliance with Kaido but is constantly scheming similar to Kid who is also afraid of alliances and have also been "soft scheming" by not telling Law his capabilities. Add on to the fact that both are cocky as fuck and "Kid vs Mom" wordplay the matchup seems set in stone.

Law vs CP-0 leader is less obvious but both have been in the shadows for a lot of the war. CP0 leader has been only concerned about Robin while Law's main goal even restated during the raid 2 times now have been the true history. I really don't believe Oda would put in the Robin/Law Flashback for no reason. Also Law and CP0 leader just give off similar vibes. If you add on head-canon like Law being involved in sword, then it'll be a CP-0 "Aegis" vs Sword matchup which is very interesting.

Still not very confident if that's what Law will do but I think it would be hype and I also want Law to get a 1v1 so I'd be all for it.

I wonder if the real life inspiration for these characters are going to determine the outcome of the fight. Like for example, Napoleon is defeated at Waterloo but then retreats to Elba 👁

Status
Not open for further replies.