What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
BM statement may mean two things. 1. Admirals never went to her territory to fight her.
2. Admirals never able to bypass her durability.

Its not like BM went running away, she stays on WCI most of the time, admirals may attack her anytime they want.
Capone stated that Big Mom would leave to sink enemy ships and fight all her own, and he would never see her be injured. It’s nonsensical for her to never leave the island lol

Make the calcul, from the moment Sanji disappear to the moment he's seen rolling, Oven has the time to say one whole sentence which is at least 1 second.. One second to go one second back, when gear 2 Luffy would have taken under a second..
Again you bullshiting. It took g2 zoro and sanji together to fight a pacifista pre timeskip. The same luffy in base, zoro and sanji blitz those same pacifista postimeskip

Let me see

Kaido was younger

Kaido wasnt in hybrid

Kaido didnt have great coc in comparison to what he has now since coc as stated by Raleigh only increases the stronger one becomes.

Hmmm so no my points are fine. I simply think that your brain conducts headcanon responses to cope with the fact that I am personally allergic to the bullshit. Sounds about right
HEADCANON. Nowhere in the story does it state that Kaido is stronger.

Where’s the clown gang who keeps spouting the Queen KOd her bullshit :milaugh:

She hasnt been as hurt as Law and Kidd in decades but some Five Piece readers still think that giving her a headache is actually a top tier feat :milaugh:

Either Kidd or Law get that mink medicine + Learn ACoC + master their awakening fully or BM clobbers them with ACoC-infused Ikoku :goyea:
This chapter made clear that we still don't know the limits of Kid's magnetism. Yeah, Kid has a stamina issue, but that could honestly be the only thing standing in his way from completely overpowering big mom. After all, his power is one of the fundamental forces of the universe.

If the jiki jiki no mi has an extremely high power output, then they could perhaps win via law giving Kid a power up.

If kroom can affect the insides of one's body, perhaps Law can use kroom to re-orient one's body to give them more stamina.

Capone stated that Big Mom would leave to sink enemy ships and fight all her own, and he would never see her be injured. It’s nonsensical for her to never leave the island lol
Yeah, that's why I said "most of the time". Point remains the same, she never change her territory. So they can challenge her almost anytime but since she is not hurt that much for decades means that the admirals may have never challenge her or that they never able to bypass her durability.

Again you bullshiting. It took g2 zoro and sanji together to fight a pacifista pre timeskip. The same luffy in base, zoro and sanji blitz those same pacifista postimeskip
Pacifistas are not speed related, they are mindless robots who excel at shooting beams and sturdyness.. High agility isn't required in taking down Pacifistas..

Status
Not open for further replies.