What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy and Law are Ds but Kidd isn't (as far as we know). It is also possible that Law could unlock COC as well.
Luffy and Kidd having supernova VC doesn't go against Law..it goes towards the VCs strength.
Shanks VC for example is closer to Shanks than Marco is to WB...would you conclude from that as portrayal for Shanks?

Thing is nowhere has Kidd been put above Law in a strength comparison. Even this chapter, Big Mom mentions them together, does not single out Kidd and complements them the same.
If in future chapters, there's that clear indication of Kidd's superiority then that's fine. But currently, it is a hard sell to claim that Kidd is stronger than Law. They even showed their awakening at the same time
This chapter makes it clear Kid is holding back thought. That at least tells me he unlike Law isn’t going all out

You don't need panel to know kidd>Law

Kid awakened attack did more damage and forced bM to get serious
Kid has CoC which Law doesn't
Kid is the one Oda beeb focusing on the most in this battle as Main player.

Law was never equal to Kidd
Bunch of headcanon from you as usual

Is that why Big Mom complemented both for damage?
Law is a D , Kidd is not
Show the panel of Kidd stated as main player over Law in fighting Big Mom

Complete clown show

Do not really know what's the right word in english for that, but I've noticed that I'm extremely blunted at this point.
Felt a lot more like a transitional chapter than I thought it would be. Instead of just seeing scary BM and reverse eyebrow Sanji, I want to see them in decent continous action.
Fights and feats is really all I care for at the moment, it's really been long enough tbh.

Gimme those exoskeleton feats, black bladed Enma haki cloud Zoro with some uber strong pound cannons, all out BM, awakened form Kaido and all out Luffy.

And who the hell is going to stop Cp0? By hype they should rofldiff Brook no problem. Dude is seemingly soru speedblitzing at them

Do not really know what's the right word in english for that, but I've noticed that I'm extremely blunted at this point.
Felt a lot more like a transitional chapter than I thought it would be. Instead of just seeing scary BM and reverse eyebrow Sanji, I want to see them in decent continous action.
Fights and feats is really all I care for at the moment, it's really been long enough tbh.

Gimme those exoskeleton feats, black bladed Enma haki cloud Zoro with some uber strong pound cannons, all out BM, awakened form Kaido and all out Luffy.

And who the hell is going to stop Cp0? By hype they should rofldiff Brook no problem. Dude is seemingly soru speedblitzing at them
It looks like Brook jumped towards the Live Floor so there a lot of allies there

Stop comparing Zoro to Kidd

Ashura didn't make Kaido acknowledge or praise Zoro strength but rather treat him like a kid " that's enough from you" and was annoyed ! It made kaido call Worstgen "annoyance"

While Kid made BM praise his strength and get more serious

Dude, Kaido praises Zoro's strength but yeah ı agree with you. Probably Kid stronger than Zoro

What about Zoro and Law? at least zoro stronger than him

Sanji has to free himself from this, i wouldn't like Zoro talking him out of this Evil Sanji thing.
Seeing Nami and using CoC should be enough to take control of the genetic transformation :specialmeh:

Status
Not open for further replies.