Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so my question is King blocked an attack with most durable part of his body his wings.

What part of his body can Kaido block the attack with?
We don’t know ^^, though we know for sure he’s more durable in Hybrid as Zoro then couldnt do anything to him (said by himself) until he used used Asura with CoC.

And Dragon Form Kaido doesnt seem to be using CoA to protect himself at all whereas im pretty King is using CoA to protect and attack. Unless you wanna tell me that King is so much above Zoro that he doesnt need to use armament Haki ^^

I still don't think King has higher durability than Kaidou for two reasons.
1) Kaidou didn't block Zoro attack while King blocked with his wings.
2) Zoro sword didn't touch directly while his sword touched Kaidou scales directly when he used dragon twister in the rooftop.

Either way, King is looking good. This fight is looking good.
Also, King is superior to Katakuri in durability, attack power, probably endurance. Rest of the stats are in Katakuri favor.

We don’t know ^^, though we know for sure he’s more durable in Hybrid as Zoro then couldnt do anything to him (said by himself) until he used used Asura with CoC.

And Dragon Form Kaido doesnt seem to be using CoA to protect himself at all whereas im pretty King is using CoA to protect and attack. Unless you wanna tell me that King is so much above Zoro that he doesnt need to use armament Haki ^^
It wasn't Zoro who said it
It was Kidd
But you think Zoro's feat is much better than Oden's then since Oden cut Dragon Kaido not hybrid Kaido?

King is insanely stronger
Definitely stronger first commander unless you count Benn Beckman

But I guess this is good for Zoro too he's getting even more attack power boost. Perhaps enough power for ZKK?

although ZKK seems unlikely.

I have changed my power scaling drastically after this chapter

Full Power Law = Full Power Kidd = Katakuri < Non Ashura Zoro > Marco < King < Benn Beckman = Luffy < Rayleigh = Fujitora = Big Mom < Kizaru = Kaido < Mihawk = Shanks
Is this Old rayleigh? Also why is Kaido weaker than Shanks and Mihawk when he was called the strongest pirate by a crew that faced Shanks Crew?

Status
Not open for further replies.