Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Interesting, I was under the impression the next step for Zoro was to make Enma a black blade but he hasn't even tamed the sword yet

It seems Zoro must follow the will of the blade for now to unleash the higher level attacks he did on the rooftop, once he tames Enma he should be able to do them against whoever he wants instead of just Kaido and potentially he could learn to apply the same large amount of haki on his other swords at the same time:zorothink:
He has to do the Oden naked dance to make Enma happy, Enma looks a bit pervert... I mean who gets a hard-on for a shamisen :kayneshrug:

Last edited:
This King's funny face picture posted so vehemently probably mostly stems from insecurities of Sanji Fans trying to belittle Zoro's accomplishments since their fav didn't get to fight King again.
Or it’s actually an extremely hilarious looking face in that panel!! There should be a deep meaning to it lol. Oda made it funny for a reason.

Zoro vs King is amazing
Best 1v1 fight post TS
Significantly better than Luffy vs Katakuri imo
All this fight is zolo getting slammed in some rocks, the fight isnt even better than franky vs senor pink let alone luffy vs kata lmao.
Sadly this is just 1 sided beatdown, yeah zolo will win with some pis in the end, but there is nothing great about this fight rn.

All this fight is zolo getting slammed in some rocks, the fight isnt even better than franky vs senor pink let alone luffy vs kata lmao.
Sadly this is just 1 sided beatdown, yeah zolo will win with some pis in the end, but there is nothing great about this fight rn.
Eh I think its far better than Luffy vs Katakuri but glad you mentioned Senior Pink vs Franky.

That fight is far better than Luffy vs Katakuri as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.