Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw zoro's first clashes with king he quickly got thrown like a golf ball aswell, we thank franky also...

yes we all know it obviously, but how and in which state :cheers:
I tought it was low diff
Zoro literally blocked the same attack while talking in den den mushi. Sanji couldnt even get up quickly/fainted.
Naah not a low diff its YC1 so atleast high diff:steef:

Of course Zoro is going to win. King himself said he wants a duel, not to win by any means. King enjoys a fight

:suresure:

He could have just stayed in the sky and won, but chose to give Zoro a chance to win.

What a good sportsman! Zoro needs to thank him

:lulz:
His beams do nothing to Zoro so it just waste of time. He needs to come to Zoro if he wants to defeat him:kayneshrug:

Zoro literally blocked the same attack while talking in den den mushi. Sanji couldnt even get up quickly/fainted.
Naah not a low diff its YC1 so atleast high diff:steef:
same attack ?? you busing, what he did to sanji was like a beam, oda drew it like the beam zoro couldn't block LMAO...
With zoro he didn't even had that much momentum he was just above his head :suresure::suresure:

Btw zoro's first clashes with king he quickly got thrown like a golf ball aswell, we thank franky also...

yes we all know it obviously, but how and in which state :cheers:
I tought it was low diff
When it's Zoro never think it's low diff, it's gonna be disappointing mate.

why most of you were saying low diff king months ago ????
Because they think that zoro was yonko level and now they have been disproven
just wait a few weeks and theyll start saying king is stronger than kaido so they can overhype zoro again.

Also cuz deep inside they fear that zkk wont happen cuz 2x rooftop pain and if he doesnt clean king up fast its over:luuh:
Post automatically merged:

ok.

Because they think that zoro was yonko level and now they have been disproven
just wait a few weeks and theyll start saying king is stronger than kaido so they can overhype zoro again.

Also cuz deep inside they fear that zkk wont happen cuz 2x rooftop pain and if he doesnt clean king up fast its over:luuh:
Post automatically merged:

ok.
the karma hits hard I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.