Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Handling king and Queen at the same time was healing 5000 people, making them look like they are fodders. I hope zorotards understand that in a fresh 1 v 1 no one other than kaido and big mom can beat marco in onigashima

Lolo fans; ''King's Hybrid form is superior, he was holding back against Marco.''

A couple of chapters later; King trashes Lolo by using Zoan / Base forms:suresure::suresure::suresure:

I already told this before by giving examples; For ancient and mythical zoans, Zoan or Hybrid forms doesn't matter.

And another is as I said, Oda's view for Ancient and Mythical zoans are different. He probably thinks it like G3, since ancient zoans usually gets bigger, they can get the benefit of being bigger in battle, Queen didn't even use Hybrid against Big Mom probably for that reason, he could use his big size advantage better in that form, similar to G3 attacks. And Jack? He also didn't use Hybrid against Inuarashi and Nekomamushi while losing on the rooftop, that doesn't mean Jack was holding back.
Queen also used zoan only against Big mom, and even Queen's ultimate technique to capture Big mom was with zoan not with hybrid, is that mean Queen was holding back against Big mom?

I doubt.

Queen himself was complaining while shooting Marco with CoA imbued bullets, complaining about if Marco was invincible or not, he was definitely not holding back, and it wouldn't change the outcome if he used Hybrid earlier.

Marco too was using zoan in this scene, not Hybrid, is that mean Marco was holding back? Or Jack when he wasn't using Hybrid? Certainly Oda's view for Ancient and Mythical zoans are different.

Even then, the fight was too long in off-panel and there is no way to know how long Queen or King used hybrid or not.

Also to say that King didn't use hybrid during off-panel is the same as saying Kaido didn't use hybrid against Big mom during their days long duel, it's baseless, we don't know it since it's off-panel.
It was clear and this chapter proves it as King still trashes Lolo without using Hybrid. Another L for Lolo fans.

Imagine how powerful Marco is for taking both King's Zoan / Base form that trashed Lolo and Queen at the same time, and making King bleed with 50% of his attack power and then using the other 50% for Queen.

If Marco used 100% on King in 1 v 1, he would even do more damage.

Lolo fans; ''King's Hybrid form is superior, he was holding back against Marco.''

A couple of chapters later; King trashes Lolo by using Zoan / Base forms:suresure::suresure::suresure:

I already told this before by giving examples; For ancient and mythical zoans, Zoan or Hybrid forms doesn't matter. It was clear and this chapter proves it as King still trashes Lolo without using Hybrid. Another L for Lolo fans.

Imagine how powerful Marco is for taking both King's Zoan / Base form that trashed Lolo and Queen at the same time, and making King bleed with 50% of his attack power and then using the other 50% for Queen.

If Marco used 100% on King in 1 v 1, he would even do more damage.
marco made it look effortless while fighting both King and Queen and healing FCKING 5000 PEOPLE at the same time. In a fresh 1 v 1, no stamina wasted on othe things, no one in onigashima beats him other than kaido or big mom

Sanji almost lost his life from seeing women lmao:gokulaugh: and if it wasnt for two queers, the strawhat pirates would have a new cook. There literally isnt a bigger L than that:endthis:
It was funny. Jack of all traits character Sanji:cheers:
Post automatically merged:

Just wait till wano is over, theyll prob start some other dumbass theory

" Zoro is gonna kill Blackbeard cuz Blackbeard has 3 souls and zoro is gonna kill each and every one with his 3 swords."
"each sword will absorb a soul from Blackbeard and zoro will finally able to kill imu"

marco made it look effortless while fighting both King and Queen and healing FCKING 5000 PEOPLE at the same time. In a fresh 1 v 1, no stamina wasted on othe things, no one in onigashima beats him other than kaido or big mom
I would say Luffy defeats him since he has elevated from The YC1 tier and is debatebly yonko level

yes, but it isnt the same attack, same beak of course it's the same character :kobeha: , not same impact and momentum he took to build speed.... cope
Lmao same no name attack got blocked by Zoro while talkin on the phone. King literally was flying and charged at Zoro.
Mf coming up with some bs, just re read

Status
Not open for further replies.