Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just remembered something. Raizo was able to damage Kaido with his own Boro Breath. That means you can damage Kaido with fire attacks. That means King can damage Kaido even if he doesn't have any advanced haki variants.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I just remembered something. Raizo was able to damage Kaido with his own Boro Breath. That means you can damage Kaido with fire attacks. That means King can damage Kaido even if he doesn't have any advanced haki variants.
He was screaming at everything. The initial shock to almost everything Scabbards threw at him. It was Oda's dumb way to try and force us to believe in the shock value of their bout.

Initial shock =/= actual damage. Raizo didn't do shit to Kaido from significant damage.

About King damaging Kaido. Well, yeah. He should.

Are people really say king is outperforming Kaido. Wtf?!?!! Kaido is the captain for a reason, King followed Kaido because he was in awe with his strength. There is no way King is tougher than Kaido. Zoro said you are like dragon and dinosaurs. He said yes but I’m also special. Special compared to Drake, sasaki, ulti etc but Kaido is special as well and on a completely different level.
Also, Zoro is fighting King. Have you ever been in a fight, and maybe someone mentions your strength/speed or whatever and compares you to someone. You're in a fight, you're not gonna be a humble beta "well, golly, nice of you to compliment my punch, but my older brother can kick my ass so you're wrong there!", you're gonna let your Ego take the reigns and instill the belief in your opponent that you're the baddest dood around.

Well... high level fire attacks can.

If Sanji low diffs Queen then yes... if it's high or extreme diff...
If it is about the "Level" of the attack you clown then King wouldn't be able to hurt Kaido unless you are saying King can creat a fire attack as strong as Poro breath which DESTROYED A MOUNTAIN.
:king::youcraz:
Just stop with the BS to try and make King or Zoro more than what there are, no body saying they are weak or bad but no body is bullshitting like the Zorostans to try and push them above Katakuri or Marco.
:holdthisl:

He can't even damage someone tiers upon tiers under Kaido, Candies don't know when to stop. :rolaugh:
Just reciprocating the logic.

Post automatically merged:

I have a feeling this meme was born because some fans felt insecure about Zoro taking on someone as good as King expecting their fav to do the same but proving illuded. :josad:
Oh seriously, like there wasn't any memes on Sanji or anyone else. Guess whoever makes memes on any character means they are insecure about the said character.

Status
Not open for further replies.