Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

These are all the instances we have seen Enma coated while Zoro was fighting King can you show me how it's drawing out Zoro haki on its own like previously and absorbing it in these panels. How is it any different than Shusui here when fully mastered
:seriously: we don't see luffy activiting gear and anymore yet we know he uses it

Enma constantly draws out the user's haki, mastering it allows the users to be able to release more haki than he normally can

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I mean logias just don’t get hit. Marco gets hit feels the damage but then heals.
He doesn't feel the damage.
:seriously: we don't see luffy activiting gear and anymore yet we know he uses it

Enma constantly draws out the user's haki, mastering it allows the users to be able to release more haki than he normally can
That's not what it does at all.
Mastering enma mean it's a normal sword.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Not really.

Zoro literally had the same issue initially when he used Shusui in Thriller Bark, his attacks were imbalanced due to Shusui striking harder than the Wado and the Sandai.

Here again, the issue is with control. Controlling one's haki flow and mastering it fully makes sure that Enma alone doesn't flare up every now and then to cause imbalance in Zoro's attacks (like what happened in the Tatsumaki on the rooftop).

Enma only draws out the users haki when they lack mastery. Oden never had his haki drawn out by the sword you are writing your own series at this stage

Nope he was perfect control since coming down from the roof the amount of haki he channels through all of his swords. These panels are the perfect proof of that
I meant in the beginning, now he jusf got better control at at, if before Enma he was able fo channel 50% of his haki now he can channel 80% for example, its just in the beginning of onigashima he had a hard time controlling it.

Status
Not open for further replies.