Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But the damage dealt between the two is like night and day. So we know which one was more powerful. Had Zoro stayed inside Hakai for any longer the chances are extremely high that he would have not lived through it. Why Oda chose to not have Zoro get blown clean off the map is beyond me, but the power of the attack is crystal clear.
But it was still an attack carrying massive force and force is what sends you flying
Oden was sent flying by Roger's slash
Jinbei by Big Moms slash

A move that could wipe out a country was resisted by Zoro even for a few seconds for Zoro to even halt a momentum slightly he needs much more than half than power of Hakai.

You could argue reason why King's attack didn't do serious damage to zoro is because he was sent flying like Oden was flying instead of staying there and having his bones forcefully stop the brunt of attack

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Lol not true.

Akainu overpowered ace and end up killing Ace in process. Almost kill jinbe and almost sentEd to jail for fish abuse crime and racism. Rollover the Revolution commanders like Iva like nothing. Can pass vista like nothing unlike milhawk need to postpone.

jonz tried to sneak attack kuzan when kuzan have upper hand on whitebeard. Kuzan bleed a little.
Kuzan defeat jonz which he is distracted but it end up one shot and losing his arm in process. Meanwhile big mom can’t serious injure people even they are off guar. Jozu have best physical lifting feat.

Kizaru is literally trolling Marco, made whitebeard like fodder, made Ben guy is guy who just talk. Kizaru dodge whitebeard without looking at him.

Did you forget that kadio need hostage to defeat oden and big mom can’t serious injure Kidd who is weaker than king and queen even kidd is sitting g duck.

Btw kadio can’t reopen luffy scar which Akainu made it. It is kadio idea for scar power scaling.

The list can go on and on.
Akainu only overpowered ace due to df advantage without that ace proved himself equal to aokiji when their attacks were of the same strengrh

I think King hard counter Katakuri using his fire abilities to melt the mochi, but low diff is a bit too much. Probably a mid diff.
Fire doesn't counter Katakuri
I don't know which manga you read

Goodluck to King beating Katakuri
Unless he can fatally wound kata which I doubt and he also has no attacks above base g4 hits

King: "¡¡Juguemos ahora con las espadas!!
¡¡Me encantan las espadas!!"

jajjja king solo esta jugando con zolo, como quien juega con un niño pequeño, zolo solo se la pasa rebotando de aqui para alla como una pelota.
sus ataques le hacen cosquillas a king.

JAJAJAJA Y LA GENTE DICE QUE DESPUES IRA POR LA CABEZA DE KAIDO

jajajajaj tienen suerte que al final , zolo siga vivo, creo que sanji despues de derribar a queen, tendra que ayudar a zolo
King solo se está creyendo es como. MR1 vs Zoro.

No sea anormal como los de acá compa.

1 and she didn't fully block it even though she used a technique to protect herself we saw her bleeding and shaking anyway
King =< Yamato it depends if he has adv haki or not
Yamato took that attack plus a bunch of other enraged coc attacks into the ground by kaido
And was still fighting before luffy showed up. Yamato did end up bleeding eventually but was still relatively fine

Yamato is actually has confirmed advanced coc user

All fax ****
Currently Zoro is on his way to damage someone far more durable than Kaido by Zoros own admission.

Zoro : "I can scar you despite being nerfed Kaido"
also Zoro : "I am fresh but I can't even make you bleed King"

Now when Zoro gets to bleed King same attacks will kill Kaido

Mean while Luffy can't even scar Kaido, **** will be playing catch up game till EoS.

So basically Oda told us Zoro >>> Luffy
King >>> Luffy

M

an you just made akainu on par with pirate king:crazwhat:
Blame oda making stalemate about Akainu ending one piece a year like 30 - 50 chapters.
Akainu has best feats. Then oda said to draw Akainu with respect. His devil fruit is highest offense.
It is literally unwritten rule called dont speak ill of Akainu.

I would not be surprised oda made Akainu to fight entire world because world love luffy and Akainu is broly version of one piece because Akainu is anti luffy side and hate luffy to highest level.

:kayneshrug:boundman> King in attack speed and AP
It couldn't KO nerf Katakuri or even weaken him

It took fatal wound for 3hrs + g4 hits for Katakuri to fall unconscious for 10 minutes

King has no attack to fatally wound or hurt Katakuri
Katakuri has mogura to pierce King or just Bury him with awakening

Awakened kata > Base Katakuri > King > Troll Katakuri

Status
Not open for further replies.