Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He got them fighting. CH. 1022 Zoro is clean and same goes for CH. 1023.
Even when Sanji said he felt like his body is off, Zoro never said that the elixir wasn't enough/didn't complete his effect or shit like that.
Yours seems like a goofy attempt of justifying Zoro to me cause he's showing that he's/will be a solid YC1 by EoW, no Low Top Tier like some of you say...
Literally he bruise up all over

Sorry
I don't care about your wishes,

Call me when Marco makes Linlin run away
As far as I remember BM left because carrot and pero annoyed her with their beef with Marco being choked
Marco never did anything to force BM to run away

"Someone who scarred kaido"? Then ? Lol

Linlin wouldn't take King seriously 1v1, same way she never took Marco seriously yet choked him. What's stopped Marco from losing badly is regen and Zeus being KOed by Brook beforehand.

Come post a panel of Marco making Linlin go serious or run away...there isn't!

King is literally a beast, strongest yonko commander to date and that's a fact.

Counters everything Zoro can throw at him. Which means that in the next few chapters, Zoro will counter all kings counters and finish :steef:.

Once you can cut through the hide of a dinosaur cleanly, then it's on to cutting through a dragon.

ZKK man Love the way Oda thinks :cheers:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Sorry
I don't care about your wishes,

Call me when Marco makes Linlin run away
As far as I remember BM left because carrot and pero annoyed her with their beef with Marco being choked
Marco never did anything to force BM to run away

"Someone who scarred kaido"? Then ? Lol

Linlin wouldn't take King seriously 1v1, same way she never took Marco seriously yet choked him. What's stopped Marco from losing badly is regen and Zeus being KOed by Brook beforehand.

Come post a panel of Marco making Linlin go serious or run away...there isn't!
Big Mom: I don't have souls to fight you rn. Come and kill me some other time.

Ndule: I didn't see any of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.