• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
THATS NOT THE SAME ATTACK LOL LOOK AT WHAT ZORO SAID THIS CHAPTER

THESE TWO ATTACK SHOW LASER BEAM LINES / TRAIL BEHIND

THE ATTACK ZORO BLOCKED WAS A WEAK BEAK STAB NOT A METEOR LASER BEAM DIVE

:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:
LOL MZ thinks king can fire laser beams out of his ass just cause zoro said one of king's attacks was like a laser beam.
This is kindergarden level reading comprehension:nicagesmile:

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
LOL MZ thinks king can fire laser beams out of his ass just cause zoro said one of king's attacks was like a laser beam.
This is kindergarden level reading comprehension:nicagesmile:
SHOW ME THE SPEED TRAIL FROM THE ATTACK ZORO BLOCKED

ZORO BLOCKED A BEAK STAB

SANJI BLOCKED A DIVING METEOR LASER BEAM DIVE ATTACK

THATS LIKE COMPARING KILLER SCYTHE STAB TO A FUJITORA METEOR DROP

:cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
SHOW ME THE SPEED TRAIL FROM THE ATTACK ZORO BLOCKED

ZORO BLOCKED A BEAK STAB

SANJI BLOCKED A DIVING METEOR LASER BEAM DIVE ATTACK

THATS LIKE COMPARING KILLER SCYTHE STAB TO A FUJITORA METEOR DROP

:cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme:
Sanji didn't block anything he got neg diffed by it while zoro blocked it and wasn't even pushed back.:ihaha:

WTF is Oda writing hahahaha.

Onigashima exploding mid-air is suppose to be a good thing since Wano would be saved. Why the hell Yamato is stopping that?

Enma is a nerf confirmed again!

King said he is more special than DRAGONS and dinosaurs. Which means he is stronger than Kaido.

Not sure if his wing durability is really above Kaido's scales tbh. I mean Tatsumaki didn't manage to accomplish much against Kaido and this Zoro is one that is stamina nerfed. Hybrid might be more durable than Dragon, but if it's not I would concur. But on average I would say Kaido's durability is probably much more proficient than King's if we exclude the wing factor; it seems this wing defence is particularly spectacular.
the thing is if you look at how zoor executes tatsumaki in these two cases.. first one is heavily haki imbued enma attacks just 1 slice.. 2nd is not and strikes king's wings multiple times.. hence the less potency i bet the Tatsumaki against kaido( heavily enma focused) would tear his king's wings apart..

as for the fatigue i think its safe to assume zoro has gotten a hold of haki enma exudes and if he does get fatigued then i bet oda will have zoro point it out rather than leaving it for us to guess

Status
Not open for further replies.